SMH at cold sores!!!???

I got this cold sore a small one on the corner of my lips and it bugs...luckily its small and blends in a little..but ive been using abreva and i havent reallyseen results..maybe cause ive scratched it
ohwell.gif

helps appreciated
smile.gif

someone got herped up. lolz, just messin. I actually don't get cold sores, but they look so painful when i see them on other peoples.

Originally Posted by Gello 201

someone got herped up. lolz, just messin. I actually don't get cold sores, but they look so painful when i see them on other peoples.

Cold stores are Simplex 1 herpes, 'brah.

You don't get them because you don't have herpes.

Next time you feel one coming on put toothpaste on it and an ice cube and you'll be all set.

Originally Posted by soltheman

so anytime somes has a cold sore, its herpes. also are fever blisters the same thing?

so anytime somes has a cold sore, its herpes. also are fever blisters the same thing?

herpez

Yes............... Why do people refuse to admit this?
This is the exact reason Herpes 1 is spread so frequently. If you have blisters on your lips, you have Herpes. Come to terms with that.

O_O...man all this time people are telling me they are stressed and thats why they get them. Could think of some good pic inserts right about now, like thatone dude with his eyes buggin.

e2b364d347755c716183df31e3e9b5ee018dfb6c.gif
Majority of the U.S. has this type of herpes. What about hair bumps when you get that mustache trimmed?

some wisdom, if you have coldsores and give oral sex to your partner, he/she can develop genital herpes.

Back
Top Bottom