SMH at this dude BOBBY CREEKWATER

Im calling this dude out....

On Jan 26th 2010 our group THE Connect made a MUSIC VIDEO to The Song Exhibit A,
and made it The Secret Exhibit, video has been up for 2 + months with less then 200 views....
This *$+$### DUDE Bobby CREEKWATER has the nerve to bite our whole visual and concept...dude took
everything and ran with it, I know this dude worked with Eminem and +!$@...this is some unreal stuff.

Sad part is theres nothing we can do...but expose this dude.

Certain clips like the Battle rap punchout, the Che Guevara subliminals... MLK, Malcolm X...
Watch both vids and you'll see he took those images.

its not even about who's version sucked or w/e. Dude stole our concept. It's so evident

Unfortunately there isn't much you can do. Just go to every hip hop blog site and plead your case hoping that they'll post your vid.

Creekwater is trash anyway.

I don't know if Creekwater is trash or not. This is my first time hearing him and he went in on that beat. Hardly would call him trash but this the first i've heard of him. I mean I know he use to be down with Shady but I didn't listen to none of that *#+. Him, Cashis, Stat Quo never gave those cats a chance.

And to the OP, I don't see your beef at all.

Creekwater i'm assuming uses this *#+ to support himself correct? You're coming at his livelihood right here trying to tarnish his name. First off, I do videos for a couple of local rappers and artists in general myself and the artists most times don't have input in videos. He didn't create this video. He just rapped in front of the camera. So your beef is with the video director.

And on to the video.......what exactly did he or they steal? All you did was piece video clips and pictures together. Creekwater actually shot a video? Is the beef because he used some of the images you used? Images and video clips you don't own? You didn't shoot?

I just honestly feel you're reaching here. Maybe not purposely but from someone who has no ties to either side? This seems petty on your part. I looked at both videos and didn't see how either one bit the other other than you happened to have used about 3 or 4 of the same clips which could be written up to pure coincidence.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

I don't know if Creekwater is trash or not. This is my first time hearing him and he went in on that beat. Hardly would call him trash but this the first i've heard of him. I mean I know he use to be down with Shady but I didn't listen to none of that *#+. Him, Cashis, Stat Quo never gave those cats a chance.

And to the OP, I don't see your beef at all.

Creekwater i'm assuming uses this *#+ to support himself correct? You're coming at his livelihood right here trying to tarnish his name. First off, I do videos for a couple of local rappers and artists in general myself and the artists most times don't have input in videos. He didn't create this video. He just rapped in front of the camera. So your beef is with the video director.

And on to the video.......what exactly did he or they steal? All you did was piece video clips and pictures together. Creekwater actually shot a video? Is the beef because he used some of the images you used? Images and video clips you don't own? You didn't shoot?

I just honestly feel you're reaching here. Maybe not purposely but from someone who has no ties to either side? This seems petty on your part. I looked at both videos and didn't see how either one bit the other other than you happened to have used about 3 or 4 of the same clips which could be written up to pure coincidence.
This and if you take this case to a hip hop blog like 2dopeboys.com they might laugh at you because most hip hop blog sites that i know of F's with creekwater and his version is better anyway but keep doing ya thang

Ehh what you gonna do? Creek actually had images pertaining to his rhymes tho and it's a real video(that neither one of you will  make money off of anyway). A few images were the same, that's it. Recognize that yall spitting on another dude's beat anyway and Creek's was better.

moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
20100309-BSIDE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom