SMH at this guy Tiger VOL Slept with his neighbor's daughter

this guys is relentless
smh.gif
[h1]On Eve of Masters, Neighbor's Daughter is Latest Girl to Come Forward with Tiger Tales[/h1]
by AG | Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 2:28pm

raychel135328--415x600.jpg

What do you care about more? That Tiger Woods allegedly slept with his neighbor's then-21-year-old daughter, Raychel Coudriet, on a couch in his office just a mile from his home. Or that he tees off tomorrow at 1:42 p.m. with Matt Kuchar and K.J. Choi, and that you'll be able to watch his back 9 on ESPN starting at 4 p.m.?

If it's the former, more details about Tiger's 37th girl and alleged photos are after the jump.

The Post reports that the National Enquirer reports the following:

Woods had apparently had his eye on the girl for some time, according to the newspaper.

He invited her to play golf and even made a crude joke about her "cleaning his golf balls," a source told The Enquirer.

"She was infatuated with him. They exchanged phone numbers. ... Then he began texting her," said the source.

500x_5.jpg

He began making out with Coudriet inside his SUV Escalade -- the same car he would crash in his driveway on Thanksgiving weekend when his life became unraveled -- just yards from his home in Isleworth, Fla. He then took the girl to his office so they could have some privacy.

"The two of them had sex on a couch for hours -- right next to a crib for Tiger's children," added the source. "The crib made Raychel feel guilty -- that she was having sex with a married man with children. But she was smitten."

The girl reportedly told friends that Woods did not use a condom and that the sex was "mechanical and unemotional."

500x_3.jpg

The supermarket tabloid reported that Woods texted the girl many times looking for a repeat romp -- even asking her to fly with him to Michigan so they could have sex using Ambien sleeping pills.

Woods has admitted to taking Ambien to help him sleep after his father died.

"But Raychel felt ashamed. ... She refused to hook up with him," the source said.

That led Tiger to text her: "When are you coming home again? I want to see you. What are you doing right now? Are you touching yourself? I want to f--- you."

500x_6.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]GET OFF OF TIGER'S WOOD!!!
smh.gif
[/color]

FTR: I would've smashed her too.[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] [/color]
devil.gif

this Tiger stuff just needs to die already. At the end of the day he has to work this out with his family and not the public. None of this takes away from his athletic ability.

laugh.gif

Nobody was safe and nothing was sacred with this dude around. 

Wonder how many of his fellow PGA tour members' wives he was bagging....
nerd.gif

This chick goes to Alabama???
nerd.gif

Edit: Hell yea I know exatcly the restaurant she at on the second pic and yea that Bryant Denny Stadium

Back
Top Bottom