SMH @ David Stern for not allowing Stackhouse to honor Jackie Robinson

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

Originally Posted by JD617

Why would they let Jordan wear #12 one game without any notice and for no good apparent reason
Because his #23 jersey got stolen.
thats a terrible excuse, run to the sports store and cop a Jordan jersey

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Durden7

Its not even the same sport!

David Stern isn't on a power trip, hes just making sure the NBA follows the rules. Wearing 42 is showing more than enough appreciation.

Some people make a mountain out of a mole hill.

- jesus christ, does thie really have to be spelled out for you?? i mean seriously?

- no, its not the same sport. but Jackie Robinson helped break the color barrier for ALL SPORTS?
smh.gif
its not that people make a mountain out of a mole hill, insome cases white people are just oblivious to whats really going on.

- personally, if i was stackhouse? i would have done a Chad Johnson and had my Jersey altered and just paid the fine. it wasnt as if they wouldnt let him play.think how much press he would have gotten had they fined him for that?

ocho.jpg

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

Why would they let Jordan wear #12 one game without any notice and for no good apparent reason
His jersey got stolen at the arena and they had no spares. Are you suggesting they shuld have delayed the game for Jordan to get his jersey? i think not. Anyways they made sure to bring spares to the following games.
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

indifferent.gif

That actually wouldnt be a bad idea now days, but it never happens so......

Back
Top Bottom