SMH.. dropped my cell phone in a glass of Orange Juice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hell naw my dude, if you dropped it in the superbowl with the kids in there and you still using it, you're nasty. F drying it off, you better soak thatthing in some clorox/febreeze or just cop somethin new. You gonna catch ecoli in the ear.

Originally Posted by Kid Mega Man

Originally Posted by WWSyndicate

I dropped my treo in a bag of sierra mist, luckily all it did was turn off I was still able to beam my contacts when I got the replacement.

soda comes in bags now? or am i tripping?
i thought i was the only one who read THAT
roll.gif
. He had problemsbefore he dropped his phone in the BAG of sierra mist. Ive dropped my work phone twice in toilets after installing them. Pulled the battery out quick as hell,shook all the water out of it, and let it dry a few days.

Had my phone dropped in a bowl of pho before. Take out the battery..and put it near the radiator overnight. It'll work agian tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Kid Mega Man

Originally Posted by WWSyndicate

[color= rgb(255, 0, 255)]I dropped my treo in a bag of sierra mist[/color], luckily all it did was turn off I was still able to beam my contacts when I got the replacement.

soda comes in bags now? or am i tripping?

Forreal. Since when?

how did it fall in the OJ in the first place? Hard for me to picture this. Were you holding your phone like right above the glass? "Oh I hope it doesn't fall right into the glass as I use it...."
I had placed my phone right next to me on top of my luggage, (just got home from chicago) and had a glass of orange juice on the floor next tome..
I was half sleep and someone had called, as i reached over to grab it i knocked it into the cup of OJ
tired.gif

I let it dry out the past 4-5 hours.. its functioning, but not performing as it did before it landed it there.. It doesn't respond to the touch screen whenthe initial 2 minute baver saver goes in effect.. The touch screen works when the phone is on though
ohwell.gif
Probably gone end up taking the L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom