SMH, Newborn found dead in Redondo Beach trash bin

I usually don't make random posts like this but i'm absolutely disgusted by people that do things like this. Hope whoever did this to this helpless child burns in hell. RIP
tired.gif

http://www.dailynews.com/news/ci_14505959?source=rss

I just dont understand..if you didn't want the baby how hard is it to give it up for adoption?

They need to stop making abortions look like a bad decision for young ladies. So stuff like this doesn't have to happen.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I just dont understand..if you didn't want the baby how hard is it to give it up for adoption?
They don't want the baby but don't want anybody else to have the baby either
smh.gif

So heartbreaking and most if not all states have programs in place where mothers who give birth can drop the infant off at any hospital or fire station, give it up and no questions asked so things like this can be prevented....

Ugh...+!! man....

I don't wanna hear about abortion. If you don't want a baby, don't have sex, plain and simple.... If a woman is pregnant and decides she can't keep the baby...put the child up for adoption. But I guess it's the sociopathic mindset of society to pretend that killing an infant should be pardoned. People need to man up and take responsibility.
smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

I don't wanna hear about abortion. If you don't want a baby, don't have sex, plain and simple.... If a woman is pregnant and decides she can't keep the baby...put the child up for adoption. But I guess it's the sociopathic mindset of society to pretend that killing an infant should be pardoned. People need to man up and take responsibility.
smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
So it can go to a foster home with millions of other children? OK Reverend that's a great idea.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
So it can go to a foster home with millions of other children? OK Reverend that's a great idea.

Alright Dr. Kevorkian, I guess abortion is the better option all around right. Forget abstinence, taking responsibility, or giving the child up to another home... You're right, forget everything that makes sense.
indifferent.gif

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
Growing up in a foster home > dying.

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

what about rape victims?
what about when a condom breaks?
what about when birth control fails?
what about children who are to be born into impoverished societies?
what about children who will be born with disease or disability with parents unable to take care?

smh @ people who think all of these factors don't apply just because you don't believe in abortion. ITS A CELL, NOT A BABY.

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.

Alright Dr. Kevorkian, I guess abortion is the better option all around right. Forget abstinence, taking responsibility, or giving the child up to another home... You're right, forget everything that makes sense.
indifferent.gif
abstinence makes sense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
implying the baby knows it's alive or even if it's dying

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
indifferent.gif
How does getting an abortion not make sense? What if the girl who is pregnant got pregnant thanks her pedo stepdad who rapes her? Or what if it's a grown woman who get raped? Or just a young girl in a poor neighborhood who doesn't have the means to take care of herself let alone a child? what about all those situations?

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
indifferent.gif
How does getting an abortion not make sense? What if the girl who is pregnant got pregnant thanks her pedo stepdad who rapes her? Or what if it's a grown woman who get raped? Or just a young girl in a poor neighborhood who doesn't have the means to take care of herself let alone a child? what about all those situations?
exactly. we should all IGNORE sex entirely until we're ready to have kids JUST IN CASE. that's what he's saying.

roll.gif

right wing
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 35KD

smh.gif
R.I.P. to the baby.
Did you grow up in a foster home?
If not, you cannot speak on behalf of these kids in homes.
I've volunteered at foster homes and centers in LA and I can promise you half of those kids wish they were never born... which is the part of the many reasons why they don't get adopted.

Back
Top Bottom