New Jersey takes yet another L. 
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Check out the pics. 
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nj_woman_attempting_to_become_world_pco3O4qPWiCg3yjEWaxx9N

Supersize me, please.

A New Jersey woman who already weighs a whopping 600 pounds is on a mission to double her girth in a bid to become the world's fattest woman.

Donna Simpson, 42, who lives in Old Bridge, said she has her sights on reaching the 1,000-pound mark over the next two years.

"My favorite food is sushi, but unlike others I can sit and eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go," she told London's Daily Mail in an interview published today. "I do love cakes and sweet things, doughnuts are my favorite."

Simpson insists she is healthy, even though she can't walk and has to move around with the help of a motorized scooter.

Simpson, who wears XXXXXXXL dresses, said she gobbles up lots of fast food like hamburgers and french fries. She also said she moves as little as possible each day in order to keep on the pounds.

To reach her goal, Simpson said she's been eating up to 12,000 calories a day -- although the average woman should only consume 2,000.

To pay for her gigantic $750-a-week food bill, Simpson runs a Web site where men pay her to watch her eat.

"I love eating and people love watching me eat,' she told the British newspaper. "It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone."

Simpson already holds the Guinness World Record as the fattest mother, when she gave birth in 2007 to her daughter Jacqueline when she weighed 532 pounds.

"I'd love to be 1,000 pounds," said Simpson. "It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down."

Simpson said her boyfriend Philippe, 49, has encouraged her to eat more -- even though he only weighs 150 pounds.

"I think he'd like it if I was bigger," she added. "He's a real belly man, and completely supports me."

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Since when did being FAT, Overweight, excessively OUT OF SHAPE become cool?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm not a humanitarian or anything, but striving to be 1,000lbs is a slap in the face to people starving.[/color]

^^^^ Such a bummer to see a black man with her.

What shoes is he wearing? ACG's of some sort?
"I'd love to be 1,000 pounds," said Simpson. "It might be hard though. Running after my daughter keeps my weight down."

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

bro you joined less than two months ago and already got 1018 posts?

roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I'm flattered you checked out my profile. [/color]
embarassed.gif

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][h2]1[size=-2] [/size]018 / 50 = 20.36[/h2][/td][/tr][/table][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)] Not to mention I'm constantly getting into a debate with someone so I tend to have several posts within a thread trying to prove a point.[/color]

how this dude gonna try and diss nj like yall dont be moving out over here

and our parties are better than yours

Originally Posted by SoFreakinWavy

how this dude gonna try and diss nj like yall dont be moving out over here

and our parties are better than yours
So is this a win for NJ?
All I said was it's an L for NJ, like it would be for any other state.
Don't get emotional.

Back
Top Bottom