smh.. so are guns considered toys in AZ??

:lol:
laugh.gif
I'm serious..

So last Sat at around 2am my girl and a couple people she knows decide to go to this place called "Encounters..?", I think.. My girl is drunk so she has no clue of what's goin on.. I'm sober so I say @#%$ it, let's go..

Drive to the place and its just parkin lots and sidewalks full of black people :lol:
laugh.gif
, and a few Latinos.. So we get out and walk to where the people she's with know.. Say what's up and I'm like so what the hell do people do here??? They're like just "kick it".. People drinkin smokin playin music and holla'n at @#%$..

I'm with my chick and I gotta drive so no NOTHIN for me.. Just standin there makin sure nothin is about to pop off.. We walk a little further and I see a few people with "SWAT" on their backs :lol:
laugh.gif
.... They're holdin automatic rifles and are wearin kevlar :wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

Basically before the night was over I seen hella pistols and 2 more rifles (they popped their trunks and I was like :wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
).. I'm seein all these guns but no action, fortunately... If I was back livin in the Bay, @2-3 in the mornin guns wouldn't just be gettin "shown off" :lol:
laugh.gif

What's good with the gun laws in AZ?? :\
ohwell.gif

TEAM Black & Mild​
the founder:: Mr. Black, lungs that is..
Goooooooooonies​

all my friends in arizona had guns. none of my friends in cali have guns as far as i know. i just dont get it.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
The Greatest Franchise in NFL History​

Yo that club is bananas and them security guards wont hesitate to shoot...trust

...Pimp til I die, be a playa til they bury me

the city, im not sure.. it was in phoenix i guess.. around 35th ave...?
TEAM Black & Mild​
the founder:: Mr. Black, lungs that is..
Goooooooooonies​

Back
Top Bottom