Smh...thank you NT

MAC's FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I hope I never get that virus....I use protection, but it's not always effective.

roll.gif
smh.gif

Dudes on NT always have to relate everything to sex

Oh well, I do it too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

I hope I never get that virus....I use protection, but it's not always effective.

roll.gif
smh.gif

Oh well, I do it too
laugh.gif
You're mind was just on the edge of the roof, I meant anti-virus protection.
Not really, but hahaha

There are a grip of fake spyware/virus scan programs that install themselves on your pc and simply slowdown your computer.

Didn't know Yuku servers were a breeding ground for that type of virus. I caught one recently, and went through 4 virus programs to get rid of the fakevirus program. smh. You might have to locate and physically delete each componant of the program file by file. There are tutorials for this online.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by CarminePOWER

I've never copped a virus from NT. I've never seen a pop-up or that add at the top either, though

Same here I'm assuming it's because I use Firefox
Its the No Script add on that you can add to Firefox. At least that's whats blocking the ads on my browser.

smh x infinite if this virus is back tho.

Originally Posted by nyzMaGiciAn

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

damn. looks like its back.

NT had a prob about this a few months back. a couple hundred, myself included got infected. yuku tried to blame it on the google ads. but no one knows for sure.

go download malwarebytes. run a quick scan and it will get rid of it.
Do I just download the free trail version and would that fix the problem?

yes, the free version works.

there is another virus i got from NT that is 200x worse then this virus. not only did this virus not let you look up anything on search engines, it didnt letyou DL anything. i had to use another computer and get it manually.

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

roll.gif
smh.gif

Oh well, I do it too
laugh.gif
You're mind was just on the edge of the roof
ive never heard that before
roll.gif

are you sure it's from NT?.....there are currently no complaints about catching any malware from yuku.

Back
Top Bottom