Smoked at work. vol. damn i just noticed.

in the winter time. these huge trees outside on the park be looking scary homie. like they talking or something and all their branches and %#++.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I went to work once while
pimp.gif

This is why I never again will

laugh.gif
I've always been tempted to do this but backed out. Its dumb as hell to smoke at work imo.

my homie got a vape hooked up to his truck so during break time.....
pimp.gif

i dont recommend it if you working with customers.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

I hope you didn't drive to work or plan on driving home in this intoxicated state you're in.....

you must not know the difference between drinking and smoking

I remember when i worked at Whataburger in HS, i didn't know i was supposed to work that day and they called me in. I was on 8 vicodins and 1 blunt to theface.

:DONE #!@!!. I was in there using my hands to put french fries in the containers instead of the fry scooper.
laugh.gif
. Could not focus or stay awake to save my life. My manager knew what wuz up andlet me leave early
pimp.gif

Going to work on just weed is ok, but other drugs....hell naw.

haha true

but damn i knew this kid that got fired for chiefing in the freezer at mickey d's

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I remember when i worked at Whataburger in HS, i didn't know i was supposed to work that day and they called me in. I was on 8 vicodins and 1 blunt to the face.

:DONE #!@!!. I was in there using my hands to put french fries in the containers instead of the fry scooper.
laugh.gif
. Could not focus or stay awake to save my life. My manager knew what wuz up and let me leave early
pimp.gif

Going to work on just weed is ok, but other drugs....hell naw.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol yeah I do it sometimes, but only days that I don't have much work. smoking @ work makes me want to leave lol

i use to work at a movie theater as the supervisor projectionist... and when i would work at night till closing time.... i would go smoke during my brake afterall the shows have gone up... i would then go to the consession stand get some popcorn and some slurpy and go watch the movies at the projectionist booth... ikinda miss that job...

I used to go in slightly lifted or get good while my boss was gone in the afternoon but that was a long time ago so I leave all that for after work. Being highat work isn't a good look for me tho, I can't stay focused

I went to work and school high before but I got too paroniod. Every time somebody laughed I thought they were laughing at me etc.. Mayne wasnt a good look.Feel like all eyes on me.

Me personally I hate getting high. #$@@ gets me parioniod

Back
Top Bottom