Smoking blunts in the club

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Talk it you don't live it. Get outta here troll.

boy i be firin up in tha club.... i do live it boy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Put some dour in the air bro, don't be so mad.

He's just tight he ain't got no dour

hahah fire that +%%+ up
pimp.gif
, im rollin one now as we speak, man the non weed smokeers be hatin on us for too long

i just beashed this kid in the tipping thread,

but now i see this kid brins the lulz.

lol i like these type of trolls.

my vote for NTer of the Month early.

Originally Posted by RufioRufioRufio

i just beashed this kid in the tipping thread,

but now i see this kid brins the lulz.

lol i like these type of trolls.

my vote for NTer of the Month early.
beashed me??? lmfao what kind of word is that, boy stay in yo place... talkin bout beashed hahahahahahah got me rollin over here im high as +!@* too

OP has seem deeply rooted issues. Feelsbadman.

issues?? naw man im just living life homie, im fine over here, dont need nobody tell me i have no damn issue.... boy is you a shrink, do you have a P.H.D, I aint think so, so in KANYE VOICE you cant tell me nothing hahah

i swear some of these ppl must be from the burbs, they sound like some straight haters where i come from, be hatin on the ppl from the hood, smokin weed n !***

lol u from the hood brah? u got the essentials internet package from comcast or whoever. i saw the thread on nt the other day. internet for section 8 people like you.

Originally Posted by proper english

doin lines in the VIP
foreal tho.. blazin up in the club sounds mad hoodrattish 
laugh.gif

haha see just like i stated yall ppl be hatin on the hood, man yall act like we differenct speices from yall becuase yall stay in nicer neighborhoods, boy my house is two stories in the hood, right next to a elementary school, boy im in the hood, but im good so stop all yall yappin from the mouth about some hoodrattish %#%$, boy yall need to open yall horizon some more

Its the saaaaaaaaaaame 3 dudes talking down in threads today. Life must suck for yall, we just having fun
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

lol u from the hood brah? u got the essentials internet package from comcast or whoever. i saw the thread on nt the other day. internet for section 8 people like you.

indifferent.gif
 Ignorant human beings

doin lines in the VIP
laugh.gif

haha see just like i stated yall ppl be hatin on the hood, man yall act like we differenct speices from yall becuase yall stay in nicer neighborhoods, boy my house is two stories in the hood, right next to a elementary school, boy im in the hood, but im good so stop all yall yappin from the mouth about some hoodrattish %#%$, boy yall need to open yall horizon some more

Nobody is hating on you because of where you from or where you live.  People hate because of how you act and talk, and the dumb +#@ you do.  I never realized that being ghetto is the cool thing to do.  Maybe you should go to school, get a job, do SOMETHING with yourself, instead of worrying about "who smokes blounts in the club"....who cares?

Cats like you make the rest of us look bad.

doin lines in the VIP
laugh.gif

I've been to 8 different countries. You haven't. Open your horizons more, son.
haha boy i been to asia visted vietnam n china n tokyo...., man you dont even know boy, just cause you from the hood dont mean @@+%, boy aint no white man gonna hold me down, i do what i want, ima baller i do what i does smoke weed, n get paper, n evenutally gradutate from engineering school on a academic scholarship... so $#+ you got huh

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

doin lines in the VIP
laugh.gif

Nobody is hating on you because of where you from or where you live.  People hate because of how you act and talk, and the dumb +#@ you do.  I never realized that being ghetto is the cool thing to do.  Maybe you should go to school, get a job, do SOMETHING with yourself, instead of worrying about "who smokes blounts in the club"....who cares?

Cats like you make the rest of us look bad.

i dont do dumb %@#%, yall just living life doing other dumb %@#% thats not relevant to me... n what yall do aint about gettin paper so whats up boy i do go to school n got a job n doing somethin with my life... while all smoking weeed!!!

Back
Top Bottom