Smoking blunts in the club

mandown91

Banned
who be smoking in the club?? just wondering because when im out i see everybody with a blunt in they hand.... i do too
pimp.gif

I've smoked in the club and it was a pretty horrible experience. I dunno how people do it

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I've smoked in the club and it was a pretty horrible experience. I dunno how people do it

i dont get it... how was it a horrible experience.. are you a veteran smoker??? cause man when i fire up in the club i be in my zone n with some drank, boy i tell ya

Its pretty cool. First time (only time) my broke *%+ got in the VIP I lit up, felt like BAWSSSSS
pimp.gif

Theres a place that I bring a j to every time we get tables n I've never had heat.

Its funny you say that because last night we were at this small bar down here and someone light up a blunt. Literally everyone stopped for a second to look around because of how it smelled that %%*$# up

a couple clubs around my way let you smoke..

me and my folks chief on some straight dank, having these young *%@%+% coming over and asking if they could hit the blunt lol..give me some sucky sucky and i might let you hit it.

Originally Posted by miamin2

Theres a place that I bring a j to every time we get tables n I've never had heat.

Its funny you say that because last night we were at this small bar down here and someone light up a blunt. Literally everyone stopped for a second to look around because of how it smelled that %%*$# up
all the smokers in the clubs always be gettin looks from non weed smokers in the club like they disgusted haha... but man f that they like to drink so imma be high n poured up on some syrup

Originally Posted by go rilla

you must want to wait another month before you might get approved for membership
man im just having a convo with NT about who smokes in the club hahaha... boy settle yo #%# down

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like to smoke by myself in my a/c with a some chocolate milk. I hate smelling like smoke in a public place
laugh.gif

done it before. nothing special
if the club is that strict with the smoking,i just roll, and smoke out in front...come back in,and order Henny or Jack
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by mandown91

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

this dude cannot be srs
30t6p3b.gif
idk why... can you tell me?? .......you must not smoke weed huh my friend

i dont ,i get high off life
grin.gif
grin.gif

betta check my AAU record!

haha thats a bet... so where you from?? what team you played for.... whats yo name so i can google you bro see yo AAU record

Back
Top Bottom