Smush not playing for my favorite team appreciation post

Joined Feb 11, 2003
Quote:[hr][/hr]now if we can only get rid of Cook[hr][/hr]
:b
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"It's the length of one day, one half, one shot clock. This number is my promise, to dominate every moment." -Kobe Bryant
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Joined Apr 29, 2006
Appreciated.....Dudes a bum.

Miami can have Cook, Kwame, and Sasha for free...

Team Dodgers
55 . 59 .
63 . 65 . 81 . 88
Koufax, Drysdale, Gibson, Valenzuela, Hershiser, Piazza, Loney
RAIDER NATION

Joined Jul 15, 2006
get rid of Sasha please.
TEAMCOWBOYS
Free BMXDMX​
""
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball​

Joined Feb 29, 2000
how did he do today? i didnt see..
FS Nike Air jordan IX Retro, Kobe all star 2k5, XVIII low, Shox Stunner, VC 1 all size 12. pm or email at fkint@yahoo.com

Joined Mar 22, 2001
7 points on 3-9 from the floor and 1-3 from the line, 3 boards, 2 dimes, 1 TO, 1 steal in 26 minutes, with too many bad decisions an out of control plays to count. I really don't like the lineup with him at the two and J-Will at the point. Definitely didn't work well last night.

"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Joined Oct 31, 2004
His +/- was -19 :lol:
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James, D.Brown, S.Brown, Gibson, Hughes, Z, Damon, D.Jones, Marshall, Newble, Gooden, Bruise,Nichols, Simmons, Snow, Sasha​

Joined Nov 1, 2006
appreciated :pimp:
this bum went to miami to get a ring with his bowl cut with braids :lol:
:stoneface:
good luck with with smush, with shaq officially getting old. and yes, if only we could get rid of brian cooked

mjshoefanatic

Banned
Joined Jul 7, 2004
Smush was a cancer to the City of L.A. period |I

Have fun in M.I.A. :rofl:
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

Joined Nov 12, 2004
Man, that +/- stat is going to bring in some insane numbers this year. Its going to be very interesting :lol:
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

rawtoon 305

Banned
Joined Nov 4, 2007
That was a bad pick up for the heats during the off season...he hasnt been doing anything coming off the bench...release dis kid

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now