Snapping Turtle Vs. Mice...*WARNED* GRAPHIC Vol. DAYUM!

Originally Posted by ricky robot

The guy who made that video is a weirdo. Not solely for taping it, but for adding the music and all the other cinematic effects (slow motion, angles, etc.)

Dude was way too into it. 
sick.gif

this. i don't understand how people buy live feed for pets like this its very cruel and kinda disturbing; let alone having a pet like this. you can't do a damn thing with that turtle anyways.

smh.gif
sick.gif
at the mouse swimming with only half its body.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Originally Posted by ricky robot

The guy who made that video is a weirdo. Not solely for taping it, but for adding the music and all the other cinematic effects (slow motion, angles, etc.)

Dude was way too into it. 
sick.gif

this. i don't understand how people buy live feed for pets like this its very cruel and kinda disturbing; let alone having a pet like this. you can't do a damn thing with that turtle anyways.

smh.gif
sick.gif
at the mouse swimming with only half its body.
dude is a weirdo for it but in the info it said it was released into the wild and feeding it live mice preserves its killing instinct.nothing wrong with that
just no need for it to be on youtube.oh wells

I dont usually get disturbed by @%@! on the interwebz but that @%@! was hard to watch. That thing was ripping those mice apart like it was nothing. Intestines floating in the water, half bodies swimming trying to escape, %##+!!# mouse heads floating in the water.
sick.gif

What has been seen, cannot be unseen
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
at the buildup. those dont even look like feeding mice, those look like the pet kind.

this reminds me that ive always wanted a ball python. but i love all animals and if the snake doesnt wanna eat frozen mice then id just put in a live mouse then come back a few hours later. i felt reeeally bad for the rodents in the vid... although it didnt gross me out :/

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I dont usually get disturbed by @%@! on the interwebz but that @%@! was hard to watch. That thing was ripping those mice apart like it was nothing. Intestines floating in the water, half bodies swimming trying to escape, %##+!!# mouse heads floating in the water.

indifferent.gif
son, what you saw was being done to a MICE, a dam rodent, now imagine that same thing applied to a human being

what I have seen on the internet cant EVER be unseen
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

indifferent.gif
son, what you saw was being done to a MICE, a dam rodent, now imagine that same thing applied to a human being

tired.gif
2g1c

tired.gif

SpeakUp23 wrote:

indifferent.gif

tired.gif

when i was in the 7th grade, i was checking out random videos and came across the beheading of an american soldier. i was messed up for two weeks.
but to get back on topic, like everyone else has replied, this video is hard to watch.

usually stuff like that would disturb Me. but after I had a mouse get in My apartment last year and cause all type of problems, this vid made Me appreciate snapping turtles.

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

indifferent.gif

tired.gif
2g1c

tired.gif
far worse then 2 girls 1 cup.

best video on YT ever
pimp.gif

i use to work in a pharm/tox lab and we had mutant mice/rats as subjects.

we gave them weed and nicotine, needless to say they were the mellowest mice ever
laugh.gif

across the hall were lab monkeys, apparently they got cocain,meth,heroin etc.

they told me to never look them in the eyes

aww, memories, i wish i was back there

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

indifferent.gif

tired.gif
2g1c

tired.gif
far worse then 2 girls 1 cup.

Hammer in a bag?

hammer in bag was the only vid online that i chose not to watch all the way. i felt so bad for the victim. i cut it off when they were scrappin/pokin at that guys eyeballs while he was still alive

Back
Top Bottom