SNEAK PEEK: Air Jordan 1 + Foamposite

These are absurdly evil... They are ugly as crap.. An absolute waste of production and materials...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by throwbackmike23

not sure yet will wait for more pics or 2 see in person

pretty much i just watched jason Mayden vid from Wish & loooks like i need to hold these to know id its a cop...

Those are pretty gross looking in my opinion. I mean first of all there are way too many jordan 1s, secondly they just seem to look worser each time.

Those are pretty gross looking in my opinion. I mean first of all there are way too many jordan 1s, secondly they just seem to look worser each time.

pass..... not my cup of tea...

then again, its a sample... so things might change 'til then....
but what ever is the final product, I just dont like the concept of it

It's not that terrible.

They didn't make a fusion out of the AJ1 and the Foam One; it's just an AJ1 made out of foamposite. It's like how some AJ1s are made entirely out of patent leather or canvas. Foamposite is just the primary material on the shoe, it's not changing the design at all. Though I wonder how the shoe fits considering how Foamposite has to be broken in before it becomes comfortable.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Seriously, JB, leave'em alone! [/color]What did the AJ 1 do to deserve this kind of treatment? It should be revered and respected. If you want to wh*re an Air Jordan Model, do to the XI, not the 1's. But Gentry would never allow that to happen to his precious XIs as long as he has any say so. They've went out of their way to preserve the legacy of the original XI (even changing the molds of the retro and using less patent) while they've completely defiled the AJ 1. This is not a Dunk or a pair of Air Force 1s. IT'S THE ORIGINAL AIR JORDAN MODEL, AND IT DESEREVES MORE RESPECT.

Back
Top Bottom