Sneak Preview: Jordan ONE6 ONE7 - Summer 2010

I'm really feeling those. They pretty nice. I'll cop if I see it on sale for like $50.

these actually look pretty decent (better looking than the 17s themselves)
I could see myself rockin these in all white. i'm pretty sure they look better in a different color.
thanks

I know JB has this mentality that on the way to success, there will be failures,but....

"C'MON SON!"

They've been failing a lot in the past few years.
They have their bad quality retros to keep them relevant while they pump out these
uninspired ideas. SMH at this shoe and others like it.

Not bad I guess but It would nice if they finally retrod the 16's and 17's sigh but whatever. I'll get these when they hit the outlet on the low

a decent balling shoe. but i agree that they should've just retroed the XVii and the XVi

Clean looking shoe...just too bad they have made their brand so
ohwell.gif
...so maybe Ill grab them on clearance one day

You would think that with all the anniversity*
laugh.gif
 shoes releasing, they would already be worried about releasing too many white and silver shoes.

not bad, but not gonna cop either....I'll like everybody else...just gimme the XVIs and XVIIs

Woah, I came in here to hate but everytime I scrolled down an saw another pic, I like them more and more. With the exception of that silver Jumpman on the heel, the shoe is
pimp.gif

I'm a fan of these...

Might cop the white/white/silver and give it a bit of color myself, but this shoe is good execution imo

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom