Sneaker Art Contest - CONGRATS TO NT-SHIRT WINNER: LilJRDN

congrats LilJRDN, that sketch is awesome.

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Quote:
A big disqualifier in this category was the use of recycled work

Figures...

Props to dude with the charcoal sketch. Not really my steez but whatever, I'm not about to hate on someone over t-shirt... I guess next time I'll have to keep all my sneaker related art on wraps until a contest cause it's alittle absurd to expect orginal art in week's notice for a t-shirt...

Quote:
Nice tape-up AK. I've seen your other stuff on c77.

Thanks man. I wasn't sure if people would like this one because of the yellowed tape...but I'm glad to hear you do.

And congrats LilJRDN! Very nice work and excellent drawing.

:wow:
eek.gif
First of all, I want to thank all of NT's staff that were involved in the making of these shirts and thank them for giving back to the community by creating these contests. :D
happy.gif
Second of all, I would like to thank anyone who supported my piece because without your votes I wouldn't be here trying to come up with a "Thank You Speech." :wow:
embarassed.gif
As far as the rest of the competitors, I want to let them know that they all had great entries as well :smokin
smokin.gif
. I just would have hoped that most people would have participated because I know that NT has some incredible artists |I
tired.gif
...Enough with the speech and let's bring out the shirt! I'll be reppin' it hard! Thanks NT :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
A big disqualifier in this category was the use of recycled work, but all selections were welcome.

trouble...
But that is unfair to others, because the winning piece of art has indeed been posted before...So LilJrdn's is recycled...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

Crap, I didn't win

EDIT:

will there be contests for future NT Clothes.

TEAM SAINTS

thanks Arff23. i knew i've seen it before, too.

another thing...

Quote:
who creates the BEST piece of sneaker-related art between date and the end date? or am i reading to deep into it?

not a big deal, i purchased a shirt, but if there are future contests there should be some concrete guidelines...
BP

congrats man a very nice sketch
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

nice work liljrdn.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

^^ Right on Homie. I got my shirt like 4 days ago, I have to admit that I'm pretty impressed
eek.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
those ceramic XIII's are ill! i wish i wouldve known that this forum had a contest; i definitely would've entered.

Back
Top Bottom