Sneaker Collecting is Dead tee by PFK

sup fellas, looks like PFK is releasing the "sneaker collecting is dead" tee to stick it to all the hype beast and teeny bobbers that have maade collecting into nothing more of a fad rather than a hobbie.

a while ago i suggested the idea to the hundreds, i even mentioned how the back should look like involving telephone poles. (dont want to jinx it but theres more to it.) Bobby from the hundreds loved the idea and in favor turned over the idea to PFK. A brand they distribute.

img_6014.jpg
:smh:
smh.gif

oh well. cant wait to see how it comes out. oefully it opens some eyes. its only the beggining of the downfall when people realize whats going on.
SNEAKER COLLECTING IS DEAD
1982 ~ 2007​

Most people who buy that shirt are gonna buy it in colorways to match their sneakers anyway.

to play on da wutang quote...

"how is collecting dead when barkleys and foams last forever"

team platano/BLACKMARKET
check out da myspace
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

That shirt is lame. The message is lame. This whole elitist "these teeny boppers ruined sneaker collecting for me" attitude is lame. Kinda makes you wonder if these "true sneakerheads" did it because they loved it or because no one else did it.

I feel like PFK leeches off the sneaker hype just as much as "teeny boppers" leech to get props. I see alot of their stuff sit in stores not selling.

Like someone said, free fonts is not where it's at, elephant print is not where it's at, piggybacking a sentiment that has already seen it's rise and fall is not where it's at.
*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

Whining about the state of the "game" = corny.

Sneaker-themed tees = cornier.

Sneaker-themed tees whining about the state of the "game" = corniest.

Bumpin' pioneers through Pioneers

See, the thing is most people who REALLY think sneaker collecting is dead would never wear a t-shirt like this. So 100 percent of the sales of this T (if it ever comes out) will be to kids who have a closet full of Dunk SBs and are wearing the shirt to be "ironic."

Besides, collecting's not dead. It's like when MF Doom got real popular--just because a bunch of herbs were into him didn't make him any less amazing. Sneaker collectors are still out there, and some of the same guys who were into it in the '90s and earlier (Air Rev, lo71) are probably still on the grind now--the difference is that they're not a) buying every new release and b) posting them to gain e-fame. The only people who think sneaker collecting is dead are the wannabes who needed a late pass in the first place. Good luck with the NJS track bikes or whatever 'hot' trend y'all move on to next.

I like the ideal but i wodulve doen ti a totally diffrent way stick figures wearing colors with mohawks and tight jeans all lien dup with bright sneakers for some ugly shoes
Check yaself before you check out my Nikes

i blame the success of PFK on Cris1. if he never made that damn t-shirt......
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
Do the Reginald! Member #33-mynameaintG
Clayton County​

Quote:
That shirt is lame. The message is lame. This whole elitist "these teeny boppers ruined sneaker collecting for me" attitude is lame. Kinda makes you wonder if these "true sneakerheads" did it because they loved it or because no one else did it.
ed collecting, go up to a random 17 year old and ask them who andre agassi is.

But back to this shirt, someone stated earlier, the people that support the message of that shirt would most likely not wear it. NEXT.

Back
Top Bottom