Sneaker eventy in Detroit! (ohio, indiana, windsor you too)

^^ what up ed. its lino haha.. i got you with some pictures, ill post later
AIM - Dj ano ano 21

So.........
How'd it go? Pics? Results? Anyone got some feedback on this?

THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR IS TRUTH​

^^^^^^^ Well at first I was salty that I did not even come in the top 3, but after I shook that. It ended up being what I said originally, a good time with a lot of people that have fresh kicks and great attitudes. Now I might not have brought the best heat, but my display was killing everybodys....lets just get that out there!!!

A ton of people took pics so you will see them all soon, as far as the contests went here are the results.
J Hall AKA Buck McDancer won best collection, he brought all SB's. Heine's, Cali's, Bisons, Lodons, Vamps etc....

things got a little messed up, I think there were 2 best shoes contests but it got all jacked up.

a 255 ID air max 95 won the first time,
Purple "Yo MTV Raps" puma clyde won the 2nd time,

But there was a lot of shoes in the house, SB's ESPO's, ISB AF 1's, PE's, Jordans....it was a good time!

I will hit you up with pics when I get them.
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

it was good to meet and see some people from NT.. but for everyone else that went and i didn't meet, what was everyone wearing?

as for the samples going around by the models, there wasn't much that caught my eye.. maybe just the lucha libre pack that didn't drop over here and a couple of the court forces
nsb.org: jDot

^^^ I was #3, also I had the stussy on and the Gabriel Urist chain... Cant wait for the party to go down in Feb or Mar!!!
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

the lebron sample was dope i thought..

here are all of my pics from that night

sorry about the blurryness..
AIM - Dj ano ano 21

Yeah I was up there, definitley a good time and I got to see some heat I had never seen in person. I didn't even know there were kids in the Detroit area holding @#%$ like that! The music was a little boring at times, and I had to leave early because I had to work at 6:30, but it was worth the trip.

I was the kid wearing the black jordan 3 dunks, a purple temple effectives shirt with the rolling stone/cement tounge logo, and that faux fur camo hoody. I was posted up at a table most of the night though so no one snaked it from me.
"Bring your heater when you come to the D, that's why the invitation reads B.Y.O.G"... R.I.P. Dilla

^^i think i remember seeing you.. i was the one with the blue 10 deep chain gang hoody, the king tut x new era fitted, and tiffs..

as for the best shoes contest.. i think the 1st contest was supposed to be for the best head to toe but it got all messed up.. at least that's what i was told
nsb.org: jDot

very nice.
So much heat around here. I'm surprised and totally impressed.
I like the set-up on everything.
Why is that one dude giving those kids a lecture on stage though?
:rofl:
roll.gif

that was the competition for best fit. [although we all thoguht it was best shoe"

he was quizin people on the history of their shoe...dude with the pusheads got clowned sadly
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

Who Do u guys think should've won for each contest. If u ask me it was totally biased and cats with luke warm heat won first place. personally i was truly upset with the pegasus placing at all in the hottest kicks contest. Also i'll b posting picks and I want NT 2 vote for THE REAL WINNER!!!!!!!!!

Wow. A Pegasus in a hottest kick contest? It must have really really special or something. Those are weak imo.

That was a nice event, Kenny sure pulled out all of the stops for this one.

I wish I would have been in town, but thanks for the great pics.

I'm kinda mad I didn't get to make it, but I can't believe Burn Rubber set up an event on a WEDNESDAY NIGHT from 9pm - 2am in the morning. I mean, don't some of us grown folks WORK, lol.

It's ok though, I'm just happy to see the sneaker community in the Detroit area getting some shine, even though I'm VERY biased in my sole love for AF1's >> anything else in the world, lol.

Hope all that attended had fun.
www.FORCESANDFITTEDS.com - Air Force 1's and New Era Fitteds

"I bought the shoes, wore em', and sold em' before you saw em'"-ME

they said they're having another event in february focused....and wednesday till 2 was nuts...i left at like 1 and they were like "awww leaving???" "man i gotta work in CANTON at 9...i'm OUT"
BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

Back
Top Bottom