Sneaker eventy in Detroit! (ohio, indiana, windsor you too)

What up everybody, I know we all say how we should have an event and blah blah blah....So here you go, we got an event on the 8th of November.

Right in downtown detroit, great venue, prizes for the following.
Best Hook-up
Hottest sneakers (single pair)
Hottest collection (10 pair)

along with many other give aways and door prizes....

i12.photobucket.com/album...r_ANNY.jpg
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

ah you comin with supremes I give up the best collection one then lol...i'm goin for best FIT

BOY?? would you PLEASE BOSS UP????

What do you look like again DublBagn?

roll.gif

THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR IS TRUTH​

^^^short, glasses, always got a fine lady and a dope ride, and that is for everyones information.
Haters Need To Hate Harder!!

:smh:
smh.gif
at anyone that will be at the event for thinking their collection is greater than mine. You just don't know....
"I swear that Prince can ball!"

^^^ You right Derrick they just dont know! My boy dbacolypse has sooooo much heat! He is very humble and he wont say it but i will! He has the best jordan collection in detroit and focused313 has the best af1s HANDS DOWN! Focused313 is humble and he wont brag about his collection either. I will mos def be there! BALLINNN!!!
REPPIN THOSE SIX COLORS DETROIT STYLE!!!
Most Underrated collector on NT.​

^^^Thank you Focused..

,,,and all humbleness aside.

Quote:
I am pretty sure I am going to win atleast 2 prizes there (hottest kicks, and best collection)
:wink:
wink.gif

"I swear that Prince can ball!"

Quote:
Focused313 is humble and he wont brag about his collection either
focused 313 HUMBLE? lol yeah right

i might not bring my dunks to the competition just cause pickings are slim compared to yall, but i'll bring some choice picks from this year

plus i don't have a single DS pair of shoes...closest is thing dunks or aquachalks

I dont care who wins what im just goin to check out some kicks and have a good time! Let the best man win. I mite put together a lil display to represent for the women shoesheads in da d. Are there even any females that post in the midwest forum besides me?

^It's all good homie...I'm more or less just playin' anyways. All in good fun.

But yeah, I grew up in G.R. Don't live there anymore, but I'm coming back for 3 weeks in a few days.
Looking for BTTYS Dunks, sz11 & DEADSTOCK!!

Might have to go down there for a sec. Only a few miles from the crib
TEAM D-BLOCK
REPPIN THE D TO THE FULLEST​
Detroit Tigers will be your 2006 World Series champs​

Wish I could make it.
Next time I'm gonna have to get at someone to make it a weekend night.
I def wanna hear how things went so get back on here with some results and reviews tomorrow night.

THE FIRST CASUALTY OF WAR IS TRUTH​

yeah wednesday is pretty random...i gotta work tommorow at 9 too.

Wow well i guess im the only one going. Ill tell you guys all about it tonight and take as many pics as i can. Ill be posting via phone, but someone will have to host the pics for me. Peace.

Back
Top Bottom