Sneaker Pimps AUG. 11th w/ Dilated & Too Short

yo dont forget everyone there will be great local boutiques in the house selling goods and promoting there stores a long with some great brands str8 out of the bay selling gear as well. Dont sleep bring some cash and have a good time
urban era
shalom
purist
free gold watch
homeroom
fatlace
mixerfriendly
cliff selling the heat for the feet(look for an old chinese looking hippie LOL)

ill see u guys there since i cant make it to the summit

this is donpoppa posting im borrowing pcrizzzy cuz i got banned

THE EVENT IS 21+OVER 8PM-2AM I WISH THAT I CAN GET TO SACRAMENTO AND GET SOME MORE SHOES I GUESS I HAVE TO WORK WITH I HAVE I GUESS WILL TAKE SOME SHOES
CHECK ME OUT SOME OLD PICS OF MY COLLECTION myspace.com/jordankickz

HEATED OFF RECORDS (CLK)

:lol:
laugh.gif
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31 LIMITED EDITION Nike PILIPINAS Basketball JACKET. Only $105 SHIPPED!NikeTalk's Rules of ConductWelcome to NikeTalk PhilippinesPhilippines Sneaker Guide

I JUST GOT BACK FROM THESE EVENT THAT WAS A WASTE OF MONEY NOBODY WAS TRADING OR SELLING SHOES EVERYBODY WANTED TO SEE TOO SHORT AND OTHER RAPPERS HELLA GROUPIES I SAW SOME HOT KICKS BUT WASTE OF MONEY CAN I KICK IT WAS BETTER THAN THIS
I DID SEE SOMEBODY GET KNOCKED OUT LOL

DOM this is donpoppa if u read this and u still in the bay send me a pm on this sn

Quote:
I DID SEE SOMEBODY GET KNOCKED OUT LOL
what happened hella people been hitting me up asking about it

AAAaaaaaaayooooooooo!

Just got back from eating a buritto. My bad crux. I left way late and got there around 11pm. I was going to call you but my friend hell of lagged. But damn....missed the guest list, had to pay $20, missed Dom's show, saw Too Short and he told the chicks to suck his.....SHUT YO' MOUTH! Too short was hilarious and he just kept it real and at least he rapped some old stuff. Freaky Tales.....
pimp.gif

I knew I wasn't going to see everyone that I did or did not know. But shouts out to Brandon from FRESH, DonPeezy, Nino from Stash Mag, Eddie Raskel from HUF, my boy Juan, saw my co-worker which was wierd. It was cool but just too much people. I was lookin' for heads but by the end of it...everyone looked the same.....and I forgot my camera!
smh.gif

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

^ I left early (around 11:30) because I had to catch the last Bart. Too Short's groupie (3 Asians) were
smh.gif
"> . It was funny how the guy who took care of Too Short's entourage said, "I got you everything, dressing room and all but I'm not paying your bar bill."
laugh.gif
"> I didn't get to see him perform but at least I got to shake his hand and say what up.
Yahoo and AOL IM: kingcrux31
LIMITED EDITION Nike PILIPINAS Basketball JACKET. Only $105 SHIPPED!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

^^^^I was watching $hort on stage when Hoodstarz started to perfrom and 2 super hot chicks just flocked over to him. And after all that jazz he said on stage about girls....."I don't care if your on your period, ya'll b***hes are going to get f**ked.".......girls still love still love the guy.

And why is it when i drink, I always wake up hells of early the next day. Here's my pics from my crappy Blackberry. All are heavily photoshopped. Shouts out to Dom Kennedy for trying to get me in for free man. Sorry I missed your set but I am sure it won't be the last time I see you perfrom. And dope pics Cris. That dude in your pic that was tearin' it up on the mini ramp always skates at the "Island" at EMB.

Oh....I also realy liked that they separated the events into two places. It made looking at the shoes (even though I wasn't really feelin' the whole "look at rare shoes" thing) alot easier with no kind of hassle. That was a good move on Sneaker Pimps part......
- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

was therew hella females there. i was outside for a while and i didnt see that many femailes come in so i left.

kid capri was sick. Dom was dope but I didnt think the crowd was really feeling him but he held it down no doubt! and short dawg with Freaky Tales :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

I had a blast but after BBQing all day my body was done. Not to mention the fact that the support inside my kicks collapsed (can easy be fixed and the outside is still cool)...I should know better than to wear something that is almost 20yrs old to a place where I am going to be standing all night. I'm sure my stature didn't have anything to do with it :lol:
laugh.gif
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

great event, loved the performances, there were alot of different variety of people there. and alot of females.. all in all a great turnout. good thing i didn't wear any heat cuz alot of folks kept bumpin my kicks. and there wasn't really a dunkXchange, didn't really see anyone holding shoeboxes. everyone was too busy drinking and partying

Back
Top Bottom