Sneaker Pimps AUG. 11th w/ Dilated & Too Short

fongstarr

Banned
SP-SF-mainflyer-729793.jpg

Sneaker Pimps with a Dunk Exchange........and my man Short Dog....

- Fong$tarr

E-mail: Fongstarr@hotmail.com
TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

The last two were pretty fresh.....It was pretty packed at the last one and I'm sure this one will be alot more crowded. I'll be there for sure.
WANTED SUPREME HIGHS SIZE 13

I went one a couple of years back when they had Mix Master Mike and Dave White there. It was okay, but getting a drinks was ******ed and just to walk around the place to look at stuff was impossible. I am not much of a Dilated fan anymore but I think if Too Short did some classic hits (Short and Funky or Life Is would be dope), that would be dope....and I am a big fan of MISK 1's work. Hmmmmmmm.....I might go.
- Fong$tarr

TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

I went to the last one. A few words of advice. Bring a digital camera & have plenty of space on your memory card. There is some serious heat & rare shoes on display! Also, wear your freshest, most dopest & rare kicks. 99% of the folks that come thru wear serious heat. Don't be the fool wearing beaters! Lastly, come early. That @#%$ was packed last time & folks who came late weren't let in. That's all folks. Hope to see y'all NT'ers there!

Quote:
99% of the folks that come thru wear serious heat. Don't be the fool wearing beaters!
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM
yea shes a MILF
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

21+ again? when's the last time they had that 2 day event when the next day people under 21 can go in?
sarcasm is hard to tell online

lookin for AM90 infareds 10-11

Quote:
I went to the last one. A few words of advice. Bring a digital camera & have plenty of space on your memory card. There is some serious heat & rare shoes on display! Also, wear your freshest, most dopest & rare kicks. 99% of the folks that come thru wear serious heat. Don't be the fool wearing beaters! Lastly, come early. That was packed last time & folks who came late weren't let in. That's all folks. Hope to see y'all NT'ers there!
TEAM WARRIORSWE BELIEVE

Quote:
That's pretty funny. I used to be pretty about checking people out when I went to Sneaker Pimps. But it don't matter what the heck you wear. There's going to be all walks of life in there, from sneakers fans, rap fans, fixie heads will probably be there.......by the end of it, people are going to have there stuff stepped on anyway.

***SELLING 90s hip hop vinyl and DJ equipment. Contact me if interested!***

i prob go to that event been waiting for it its finally here tho

so for fellow nt members that have attend this event in the past what can you expect from here other then a good preforments n rare kickz am guessing. thanks
EquipoTRIcolor​

^^^^^^^For real. Getting liquor at the bar is going to be nuts. I am probably going to go out to dinner and pre drink there or do some high school parking lot drinking.....
- Fong$tarr

TEAM WARRIORS WE BELIEVE

Back
Top Bottom