Who's going?

We might.
wink.gif
You? What time will you be there?

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Does anyone here in the PI have any shoes (dunkles, blazers, dunk low sb) designed by Futura? If so are you willing to display it @ Sneaker Pimps Manila?

My pairs are on its way here via balikbayan box but unfortunately it will probably not make it here by Saturday.

Get @ me if anyone is interested...

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

So who's going? Maybe a small get together before the event can be arranged so that we can meet some of the people behind the nicknames/aliases and and meet the owners of some of the best kicks the PI has even seen :wink:
wink.gif

Post Pics Guys can't go i'm working on my Gf's Sister's Yearbook hahahaha
JSG​
.:BG7 is the Truth:.​

Quote:
Your white/white dunks are the ! nothing tops your kicks dude.

Thanks bro. Not quite exactly what i had in mind to get signed. All my Futura kicks and Unkle records were sent here thru balikbayan boxes so i can have it signed but it didnt make it here on time. We were taking Futura out everyday but not until the last day did i actually got the idea to just buy some white on white dunks on sale @ the outlet to get signed. He was so down to earth that he even designed the insoles and drew a charcter and signed the box. So it all works out in the end i guess.

TAKEOVER BLOG

TAKEOVER SHOP MYSPACE

No NT Phils group pic?

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team [/size][size=+1]Back[/size] [size=+1]Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

It didn't turn out that bad in the end dude. Must have been a hell of a week for you.

Back
Top Bottom