.::SNEAKER PIMPS in Manila on May 26::.

Sorry if already posted

Off of Hypebeast

sneaker-pimps-asia-07-tour.jpg
Quote:
The most successful traveling sneaker show, Sneaker Pimps has just unveiled their 2007 Asia Tour list. The following cities are set to be overcome with sneaker frenzy as Sneaker Pimps takes over, Hong Kong May 12th, Shanghai May 19th, Manila May 26th, Seoul June 2nd, Tokyo June 9th, and Taipei June 16th. Characterized by tons of rare, exclusive and custom sneakers alongside art displays and good people make this event definitely something worth checking out if you are in the area.

JSG​
.:BG7 is the Truth:.​

Kingrcrux said it was not for sure yet...

can anyone confirm??

man, i cant waaiiit!!

i'm excited :D hope its not some like invite only thing
LF: Air Max 1s, Air Max 90 Infrared, Reebok Ventillators/ERS.. size 9.5 please hehe :D

thats cool sneaker pimps is goin to be in the PI on the 26th ill still be out there cause ill be there the 4th of may til the 31st and i already went to the on out here in LA and it was real cool

Yo kingcrux, how was the sneaker pimps event here back in 2005?
It seems like it was empty judging from the pics...

indonesia held it @ a warehouse expo
397560653160ed8f631qq9.jpg

i wonder how the whole line up will be displayed @ embassy

as people obtain more information on this sneaker event, could you post details up? i`ll be arriving on the 26th and would like to attend. thanks!

sorry new to the sneaker thing hehe.. wow free, that sounds good. Me n my friend will definitely be there
LF: Air Max 1s, Air Max 90 Infrared, Reebok Ventillators/ERS.. size 9.5 please hehe :D

i'm coming home this may 18th and hella wanna peep this out.. whats good in manila?

Hey can someone help me with directions? Let's say i live in Navotas and I don't know how in the world to get to Taguig City man any help NT fam?
JSG​
.:BG7 is the Truth:.​

Quote:
Hey can someone help me with directions? Let's say i live in Navotas and I don't know how in the world to get to Taguig City man any help NT fam?
:D
happy.gif
The worst disability, is the disability to understand.

Back
Top Bottom