Sneaker Pimps

so who's plannin on headin up to vancouver for sneaker pimps on december 1st?

i probably might if i dont have to work, but i'll probably skip work anyways
I AM FROM SEATTLE

need more information...

10.20.06.jpg

I'd go just cause I need an "excuse" to finally get back to BC, but I heard the SP shows arent all that great
Just look at it as 10 more pounds of awesomeness

I havent been allowed into Canada since like 02.

oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Team Negrodamus

I heard dude who runs DP is a homer too,

I can go into BC but I have to hike through the mountains and avoid the checkpoints.
Team Negrodamus​

How do you guys know that Sneaker Pimps shows arent all that good..?
Have you been to any of them? and if so, which one?

I want to go but have similar problem with the boarder,
I should start planning now, maybe I could go though somewhere other then the peace arch where they always have a huge hard on for everyone I'm driving with.
I wonder if the Brkn home crew will show? and maybe Dollface (blush)

I am going to try, so get at me Fame, Chris, Shug, Derrrick, and maybe even Jorge I hear he has a bone to pick with Homer dude, it might be fun to be right there.

Don't sleep on craigs list.
thesneakerpimp

What up Ray? If you figure out a way to avoid the border trolls, get at me my dude. Im not much interested in the event, but if a good group of homies go, ill try to make it up.

Jorge still beefin with that one dude that me, him, and jake talked about crashing the NY event to mess with? The shirts and all that.... or is it a different guy?
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

Team Negrodamus

heads up. the date has changed to december 3rd and venue had been set now, see the flyer pic above. i may or may not go depending on the weather though. and for $10 admission it better be good...

^ btw it's in a nightclub downtown. so all you alcoholics need not worry... :tongue:
tongue.gif
see what I have for sale: My eBay Selling Page

i didn't go at last. i was planning to go on saturday nite but something came up so i cancelled the trip.

anyone did? post pics and stories!
see what I have for sale: My eBay Selling Page

Back
Top Bottom