Sneaker Purchase You Most Regret?

I'll admit, when i first started to get into sneakers in 2002 i didn't know any better that ebay had fake jordans, so i bought me a pair of fake JordanV Black/Metallic Silver for like $40
laugh.gif
i came to realize they were fake when i compared them to my Fire red V's retro's i bought from footlocker inlike '99.

That was probably the worst sneaker purchase of my life...but i did give the sneakers to a homeless man and he was very grateful for them so atleast I didsomething right by them.

I'll admit, when i first started to get into sneakers in 2002 i didn't know any better that ebay had fake jordans, so i bought me a pair of fake JordanV Black/Metallic Silver for like $40
laugh.gif
i came to realize they were fake when i compared them to my Fire red V's retro's i bought from footlocker inlike '99.

That was probably the worst sneaker purchase of my life...but i did give the sneakers to a homeless man and he was very grateful for them so atleast I didsomething right by them.

Playoff 8's. I got sucked into the hype that you guysl created on the JB forum. I only wore them like 2wice.

Playoff 8's. I got sucked into the hype that you guysl created on the JB forum. I only wore them like 2wice.

i bought some nike solo flights a lil while ago
i dont even wear em all like that

i bought some nike solo flights a lil while ago
i dont even wear em all like that

I have nevver regretted buying a pair of 8's.
Only sneaker purchases i will still make is for air max 1, 95 and Jordan 1 and 8's. Other than that it is allen edmonds, red wings, ferragamo.

I have nevver regretted buying a pair of 8's.
Only sneaker purchases i will still make is for air max 1, 95 and Jordan 1 and 8's. Other than that it is allen edmonds, red wings, ferragamo.

Originally Posted by early90s

Originally Posted by early90s

I never really paid anything over retail for my kicks

I do regret dropping $400+ on high top Supreme dunks back in like 03 but just bc I coulda used the money more wisely in college (i do miss them tho)

I def dont regret buying up like 20 pairs of 1st series Ice Creams tho, I kept 6 pair and flipped others for about $150 profit a pop

I never really paid anything over retail for my kicks

I do regret dropping $400+ on high top Supreme dunks back in like 03 but just bc I coulda used the money more wisely in college (i do miss them tho)

I def dont regret buying up like 20 pairs of 1st series Ice Creams tho, I kept 6 pair and flipped others for about $150 profit a pop

Back
Top Bottom