Sneaker shopping in Atlanta?

Hey I'm going to Atlanta for the Atlanta Cup soccer tournament. I was wondering what sneaker shops there are in the city. Any limited boutiques, mom n pop shops, vintage shops, etc.? Anything you guys could tell me would be great.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

-Nike town
-Tanger Outlet
-Walters
-Sports Profile....Underground
-Any DTLR
-Athletes Foot
-Fame
-Sole Munki
-Rare Footage
-Sports Profile
-Standard
-Laced
-Wish
-Stratosphere

TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

Thanks for all the info that looks like a very comprehensive list.
Wanted: Supreme Dunk High, Supreme Blazer, Homegrown Air Max 90, DQM Air Max 90, Crepe Air Max 90 Sizes 12-13

you wont be finding any of those shoes at any of those store.. atlanta rarely has heat like that.. especially not any older shoes.. thats hard enough to find over the internet the odds of you finding a size 12-13 in those shoes in atlanta is about as equal as the falcons winning the superbowl.

Quote:
you wont be finding any of those shoes at any of those store.. atlanta rarely has heat like that
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
"Yah Dig" #27 - M.O.B.
Fulton Edition​

^Thanks for all the information. I agree that "sneaker hunting" is one of the most fun things in this culture.

Back
Top Bottom