Sneaker spots in Virginia Beach/Norfolk area?

Footlocker, Finishline, Footaction, Champs

Jimmy Jazz, Shoe City, DTLR, Legends

Sole Bros, Commonwealth, Nacarima and Cream

Cream is in MacArthur Center Mall, also inside MacArthur Center Mall is Sports Zone Elite (they have a nice selection in there). Commonwealth is on W. 21st Street in Norfolk. I highly recommend hitting Military Circle Mall, nothing but shoe stores and baby clothes LOL (No joke, there is literally about 12 shoes store in there)

Thanks! Do you happen to know whether these stores are comsighent or release the big releases? If so which store usually gets the most pairs?

None of them are consignment. Cream usually gets the bigger releases (Lebron Denim, Mints, etc), but usually will have folks camped out for them. However if you are just looking for some General Release heat in descent, then Military Circle Mall will usually have something available in one of their stores (Footaction, Footlocker, Legends, Jimmy Jazz, DTLR, City Shoes, etc.). I have heard that Greenbrier Mall FootAction is a hidden secret (I have never purchased from there, but have heard word of mouth, and walked in there one day and they had Foams just sitting on the shelves weeks after release). Depends on what you looking for really.........I you want to biggest selection just hit Military Circle Mall, if you want to get your hands on some exclusive stuff check out Cream. 

Oh well I got a 10 team league on espn. It's for sneaker enthusiasts so it should be really fun! It will be competitive... Would you be interested?

Thanks where are cream, nacarima, and commonwealth?

Nacarima is at Greenbrier in Chesapeake. It's consignment and they also have Zie Spot, it's in Military in Norfolk. They have one in Macarthur in Norfolk also.

I forgot about Sportszone, but they've been kind of dead for a couple of years.

Thanks! Do you happen to know whether these stores are comsighent or release the big releases? If so which store usually gets the most pairs?

Not sure what you mean by big releases.

According to allocation

DTLR and Footlocker at Military get the most pairs in the area for their stores
Finishline at Patrick Henry in Newport News gets the most for their store

Most stores alternate between tickets and FCFS, but Military basically does everything with tickets and raffles these days. They don't know how to handle and organize sneaker releases. Especially when they have a couple of hundred people out there. It used to be chaos out there for a release like the grapes.

Last edited:
Oh wow thanks! Is that event a good event?

Usually is.

Me and my Big Homie's table last event midway:

View media item 534456View media item 534457View media item 534458
------------------------------------

I've taken home over 2 Gs in cash/paypal payments the last two events held...

I usually mess with this one because, unlike other similar events, people that attend/participate in this joint have a unified "all in the same gang" philosophy...

It's a different "down to earth" atmosphere IMO than the rest. People aren't just standing around trying to put on their best and display their best and outdo each other (which is totally LAME, but I've witnessed it, reason this is the ONLY event of its kind I frequent, until it converts/conforms to that foolishness).

People are there to MOVE product for fair to steal prices/trades, market prices at the max.

Me and my man undercut EVERYONE and EVERYTHING -- don't argue people down over $5-$10 -- and it sets the trend for the rest I guess, lol, cause we PUSH and are active majority of the time.

The guy that runs it, from my observations, clearly has more knowledge/interests of "hyped internet approved" shoes as opposed to old/OG stuff, which vexed me initially given we about the same age, but that has nothing to do about nothing. He's legit and runs an organized event. :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, you can bring a couple of boxes with you. From what I hear it's mostly Lebrons, Jordans and foams.

Last edited:
Im new in the Norfolk Area, although im quickly becoming a frequent customer at Solebrothers, chris the owner is a really cool dude.

Anyways, I cant wait to attend that sneaker event you were talking about, seems like a lot of fun!

Someone told me House of Hoops is moving into the Finish Line at Lynnhaven Mall. Any truth to this? I've been strictly online copping lately and didn't even know Finish Line closed that location

Imma need this in july my sisters stationed up there.... which spot gets the nicest selection of releases?

Back
Top Bottom