sneaker stores in nyc?

Hey guys. Just wondering how many sneaker stores there are that are like flight club? Only ones i heard of is flight club and kixclusive. I never been to either of them though. Are they any good? Also if they have a certain shoe in a certain size in stock on there website, will it be in stock at the store?Any help is appreciated. Thanks.Mike

I have been to Flight Club and they have absolute great selection of many brands of sneakers such as Addidas, Nike, Jordans, etc. However, the problem is price. Their prices are VERY hefty. If money is not a factor to you then that is a great store to check out. It also depends on what kind of shoe you are looking for as well. Also, House of Hoops is a great place to check out too. They are basically a foot locker that gets some more exclusive shoes than any other regular foot locker.

Good Luck on your sneaker hunt.

Originally Posted by mclebron23

Hey guys. Just wondering how many sneaker stores there are that are like flight club? Only ones i heard of is flight club and kixclusive. I never been to either of them though. Are they any good? Also if they have a certain shoe in a certain size in stock on there website, will it be in stock at the store?Any help is appreciated. Thanks.Mike

Hey. The store type you are referring to is "consignment."
There are 3 big consignment stores that I'm aware of in NY.

Flight Club NY - 2 locations near each other.

Kixclusvie - In a similar-@$% neighborhood to FCNY.

Image-NYC - Located in Flushing, Queens

Originally Posted by NT2488

Originally Posted by mclebron23

Hey guys. Just wondering how many sneaker stores there are that are like flight club? Only ones i heard of is flight club and kixclusive. I never been to either of them though. Are they any good?

Also if they have a certain shoe in a certain size in stock on there website, will it be in stock at the store?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Mike

Hey. The store type you are referring to is "consignment."
There are 3 big consignment stores that I'm aware of in NY.

Flight Club NY - 2 locations near each other.

Kixclusvie - In a similar-*%# neighborhood to FCNY.

Image-NYC - Located in Flushing, Queens

Image is smaller than flight club, but Images prices are slightly better. Nicer people working in Image as well. Fcny has some rude employees

Back
Top Bottom