****Sneakerboy13 collection****

Yo Nt, Heres some of my collection. All the Jordans range between sz 11-14 and are NDS, VNDS, or DS.

not pictured are my most of my air maxes, beaters, dunks, af1's, and converse.

http://photobucket.com

You see whats on my feet? Yea, its called heat. You can look, but you cant touch.

DOPE OG XII's.... any size 12 for sale

****WANTED ALL DS SIZE 12....
WHITE MELVINS
XV.. BLACK/RED XVI.. BLACK/RED
XIX... BLACK/RED

the 3's and the cement 4's are :pimp:
pimp.gif
FS: Jordans i, iii, v, xi, xiv size 8-9

nice stuff
WANTED!!!
EVERY JORDAN 6 HIGH ICY AND DS!!!
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E
I got kicks for sale sizes 5-7.5

good stuff.. very nice 3s
...New York Rangers...​
Lundqvist - Gomez - Jagr - Drury - Shanahan​
1928-1933-1940-EzCode Parsing Error: color=red face=comic sans ms size=3]EzCode Parsing Error: face=comic sans ms color=blue size=4[/font]​

1-7-11-35​

nice 3's and 11's
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

Thanks everybody!

and ucasta,
I wear sz 11-12 stuff normally, and I have just gathered up other J's that ive found for good prices and added them to my stash, in hopes of reselling in the future.

You see whats on my feet? Yea, its called heat. Dont get too close, or you might burn.

nice man. good stuff.

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Dreballin91,

Yes as a matter of fact. The bred 11's( sz 12 and 14), spacejam's( sz 13), zens( sz13), true blues( sz11 and 12) and flints(sz 11.5) are all gonna go pretty soon. pm me if interested. thanks guys
You see whats on my feet? Yea, its called heat. Dont get too close, or you might burn.

Back
Top Bottom