SneakerHeads, Sneaker Collectors, Everyone in Online Sneaker Culture Check-In Vol. Survey Time!

what is up everyone, i have a project i am doing and i need as many people to take this survey. it just 15 questions and will take no more than 5 minutes. I have been on NT for over 5 years and this is possibly the biggest Sneaker Community there is. 
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/533667/Sneaker-Culture

NT Stand Up 
pimp.gif

Update: I will post results when I everything is all set, looking at the set of data I have, this is pretty interesting. 

Update 2: Thanks for the Feedback, I seen that I missed the demographic and some of the questions are worded incorrectly, I apologize. Like I said, I did this in 15-20 minutes just needed a quick over view. 

what is up everyone, i have a project i am doing and i need as many people to take this survey. it just 15 questions and will take no more than 5 minutes. I have been on NT for over 5 years and this is possibly the biggest Sneaker Community there is. 
http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/533667/Sneaker-Culture

NT Stand Up 
pimp.gif

Update: I will post results when I everything is all set, looking at the set of data I have, this is pretty interesting. 

Update 2: Thanks for the Feedback, I seen that I missed the demographic and some of the questions are worded incorrectly, I apologize. Like I said, I did this in 15-20 minutes just needed a quick over view. 

15 questions that takes 5 mins and not getting employed..

no thanks

plus im already standing..
grin.gif

no thanks

grin.gif

Originally Posted by kidUFC

no thanks

grin.gif
Son you're *!%$+%$ wack. You've got 3000+ posts, so you have plenty of time to discuss Tina Fey's kid's swag. How about helping another human being in achieving a goal that clearly relies in a big way on NTers participating in this SHORT survey.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

OP, done.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

no thanks

grin.gif
Son you're *!%$+%$ wack. You've got 3000+ posts, so you have plenty of time to discuss Tina Fey's kid's swag. How about helping another human being in achieving a goal that clearly relies in a big way on NTers participating in this SHORT survey.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

OP, done.

question 5 asks if i collect sneakers, i put no.

question 6 asks me for how long i've been collecting.. but doesn't give me an option since i dont collect.

might want to fix that, but done.

question 5 asks if i collect sneakers, i put no.

question 6 asks me for how long i've been collecting.. but doesn't give me an option since i dont collect.

might want to fix that, but done.

Back
Top Bottom