Sneakerpimps MIAMI

Who is attending this year?
Am Yisrael Chai.
WANTED: SIZE 6 SUPREMES LOWS,please =]. either color.Get at me with anything size 6.

hey.. i cant get there until 1130.. do u think itll be dead by then? or it will go on till 3am
israel Chai.

i'm off saturday so, i finally get to go to one of these things man :lol:
laugh.gif
. imma be there :pimp:
pimp.gif

61[/b]​

1,000 people? dont think so. there were a few hundred, and then it turned into a regular night at pawn shop.

jd, we get to meet! eek, but ill be there late.
israel Chai.

where the heck is this??
On the corner? any name of a place?
Seems pretty ghetto to me... prob wont ride
I want your DS Air Max's sz 13

ForSale: DS Pearl Jordan XXs sz 14... PM me!!

aww man, if I knew sooner I would have gone.
TICKLE ME GHENGES
SO HOT THIS HOLIDAY SEASON​

hmmm...wonder if I want to make the trek down to MIA
Ronco Knive Set

Oh btw...
ME > SCLUSE > SLOTH

SCLUSE!!!

just take biscayne down to 39th, make a left if your heading north, or right if your heading south, couple of blocks ( 2-3 ) and your there ... i'm sure the crowd will give the spot away

I wanna go down there, what time ppl going? Anyone wanna ride or what? Contact me

If I do show, I'll be there probably only from 10-11--private party at the Diplomat in Hallandale afterwards...its nice to be back in FL

hey to all the people that went i have tons of pics. i also met some NTers and i told them id post here! so reply biatches.
israel Chai.

how was the event? i wanted to go real bad but i had already commited myself to another engagement earlier in the week. this only come around every year or so? please post pics dj bana. thanks

Back
Top Bottom