[| -- Sneakerpimps Tour: Toronto Fri OCT 20th -- |]

yo i didn't know it was your bday...jolly din't tell me either, of course jolly was drunk off his @#%$...but still!

More random pics.

formatmag.com/fashion/sneakerpimps-toronto/
streetshots_sneakerpimpscov.jpg
<--- "Damn he's doing cameo's in videos now."​

Thanks for the pics Q.
B nice T,lol.

I personally was really trashed by 1am. I started that evening out at a friends condo at 5pm. LadyJ know just how ******ed were, thanks again for directions,lol.

It was a great night, although I was CRIQT!

To those I did see, hope I was as polite as can be, considering my streetbumb state. On that note, to those I did not see that night, sorry.

Mr L Jackson showing up was splendid, especially in Addidas Kermits and matching track jackets.

HoeKay! Back to rehab.............................

we're in CANADA.. no one dressed like that back in the day..
at least not the grown folks.. as a yout tho.. u know people had some funny colored sweaters and matching jogging pants their parents bought from honest eds...HAHAHA ur parents shop at honest eds

"Some shoes are instant classics, some shoes become classic, and then there are shoes with potential of being classics til' they force feed us with the shoe to the point where when we see it, the sneakerhead inside all of us wants to vomit" - ShortyC94

lol why did you bring this thread back? ... but while im here i might as well ask if sneaker pimps is comin back anytime soon? i am old enough to drink now so i can get a bit more comfortable :nerd:
nerd.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM

Quote:
lol why did you bring this thread back? ... but while im here i might as well ask if sneaker pimps is comin back anytime soon? i am old enough to drink now so i can get a bit more comfortable
formerly shoeWUfreak

thats last years add....

new add isnt up.... yet...
----------------------------
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

Selling
DS Penny IVs Size 10 100$ CAD OBO
DS AF1 MID Orange NYC Edition Size 10 110$ CAD OBO
DS Laney V Size 9.5 (Yellowing) 325$ CAD OBO
DS Space Jam XI Size 9.5 (Minor Yellowing) 450$ CAD OBO

Last year was nice. I can't miss it this year.
FS: 8GB iPhones (UNLOCKED) $580 & 160GB iPod Classic (BLACK) $330
FS: Air Jordan 8 Aquas sz. 6.5Y, Air Stab Premium sz. 10.5, Zoom Air Regime sz. 10.5
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​

stop gravedigging :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

word was that it is gonna happen around the same time.there is no solid date

They haven't announced dates for the next tour and they usually announce pretty late for toronto - happens after new york. just be patient and start a new thread once the date is solidified
formerly shoeWUfreak

This needs to be locked but my man from Sneakerpimps got @ me today to let me know Sneakerpimps comes to Toronto in February.

Back
Top Bottom