[| -- Sneakerpimps Tour: Toronto Fri OCT 20th -- |]

Quote:
^ the site clearly says:

- Toronto, Canada: 20th October 06

if thats not set in stone i don't know what is.

Actually McPoet is involved in the event so he would know before any of us if that date will stay intact.

[| -- NY > TO --|]

:lol:
laugh.gif

www.thesneakattack.com/ peetys@gmail.com

:lol:
laugh.gif
^

Should get Babel to host probably A-Trak to spin and maybe Sauks, Kardi and someone outside of the country to perform.

is there any flyer or tickets to get in these thing? let me know where i can get one...thanks

If the event is on a friday, that's wack. I get out of work at 7 and this thing starts at what time? 8... Sorry to let you guys down but Phouvieng might not make it unless you guys chip in for a bus fare lol.

make sure y'all come out hard we gotta show em its worth coming down here, make it a fall summit like DiPlOmAt TDOt said,

this is coming quite close after the NY show so if it seems rushed bear with it cuz as long as y'all support it will be a success.
And now back to business

JORDAN V GRAPES SIZE 9.5
Dunk SB Hawaii size 10

October 20th, right?
8pm @ Spin Gallery, right?

Uh......... I was surfing around myspace and I stumbled upon this..

Uh.. Yea?!

If this is some new direction SP is taking this year, I dont know if Im down..

Haha.. okay but seriously.. Whats going on?

Peace

SOLE PURPOSE "SKYLINE" TEE FOR SALE!
CLICK TO PURCHASE

SOLE PURPOSE
SOLE PURPOSE IS ME

DJ ROYALE
The DJ

SPANKDELICIOUS
The Party

Spin Gallery is 2 floors....last year there was a reg club night going on downstairs while upstairs was Sneakerpimps.

hopeflly that's hot girls talkin on the other floor...hen they can spill over to our floor!
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

I love hairy legged chicks...makes the heat on they feet look even hotter!?! LoL!
swingman #7 ***[/b]​

Sneaker pimps might be at 99 sudbury (sp) i'm not sure bout the spelling of the name but that's the venue as of now not spin gallery as far as i know.

http://photobucket.com/
And now back to business

JORDAN V GRAPES SIZE 9.5
Dunk SB Hawaii size 10

Back
Top Bottom