Sneakers for Sprinting?

^oh yea man, i went ahead and bought some spikes off footlocker, waiting for them to come in.
like you said, since im running i might as well.

i got the rival s iv and the monster flys. i didnt know spikes are so cheap (atleast compared to brons, js, etc)
i cant wait for them to come and try em out. im excited man ive never trained in spikes!

foam thats tough man, ive forced shoes a bit smaller before, just cause i couldnt get my size, but never for performance.
thats always a difficult choice hahaha

Yeah I recently got back into running myself and completed my second week of 3 mile runs. I definitely would like to build up my running shape a bit before I head on the track.

anyway good finds man, I'm not much of a sprinter, so I only know the shoes by name rather than any first hand use but looking at the prices those are certainly good deals. And I can still remember getting a spike myself for a 3rd of the retail price

you just gotta look and see what's out there (I know a couple more sites)

yeah tough choice, but at the same time I do have a good pair of Middle distance spikes at the moment ... so I should be good. But I'm still on the look for any can't miss deals

Yeah I recently got back into running myself and completed my second week of 3 mile runs. I definitely would like to build up my running shape a bit before I head on the track.

anyway good finds man, I'm not much of a sprinter, so I only know the shoes by name rather than any first hand use but looking at the prices those are certainly good deals. And I can still remember getting a spike myself for a 3rd of the retail price

you just gotta look and see what's out there (I know a couple more sites)

yeah tough choice, but at the same time I do have a good pair of Middle distance spikes at the moment ... so I should be good. But I'm still on the look for any can't miss deals

Back
Top Bottom