Sneaking alchohol in a bar. Any tips?

#poor

lol jk. Whatever you do just don't drink in your car. I know here in Cali, you can get in big trouble for that. Flask is the best way to go.

What i use to do back in my time would be to put the bottle right behind my belt buckle. They never search around there. behind the belt buckle and behind your pants bottom halfway tucked in against your skin.

Walking around with $40 Moet like i paid $400lol

Originally Posted by kilojules64

roll.gif

I think there is a certain age where you're not allowed to do this anymore.

sneaking $#@@ into a bar is the definition of poor. you shouldn't be going out if you have to do this.

i caught some fool pulling this %+!##@%% at my bar and threw his #@# out with the quickness. very rare that i get that upset.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

I'll fill a 5 hour energy with a shot sometimes or a water bottle/flask in pocket/coat with vodka and pour it into my drink or soda in the bathroom. This is key at sporting events (getting hammered off of 2 diet cokes ($10 + vodka) vs 10+ beers ($80-100)
one 5 hour energy with liquor?? 
roll.gif

I would need a belt full of energy shots 
laugh.gif

17832.jpg

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

What i use to do back in my time would be to put the bottle right behind my belt buckle. They never search around there. behind the belt buckle and behind your pants bottom halfway tucked in against your skin.

Walking around with $40 Moet like i paid $400lol

so you telling me you snuck in a bottle of moet behind your belt buckle?

never understood what dudes get out of telling tales of the duck like this

best way to go is just by bringing a flask that'll fit your front or back pocket.

I brought alcohol in a bar once but I dont remember doing it cause I was trashed walking in. It was in a water bottle. But yeah I bought a drink, drank it, filled it up with liquor, and said could you add a little more soda in this. It was pretty much 2/3 alcohol but I was so drunk it was goin down like water anyways. But yeah thats probably the cheapest thing ive ever done. Then again I was shwasted so I didnt really consciously choose to be cheap. I seriously dont even know how i snuck it in though..might of been in some girls purse. Go for that, seems pretty safe.

Originally Posted by Mr 100

Flask with a special drink.. My boy got in with his flask everywhere, not sure how he did. It had devils springs in it with sprite. A demon in a bottle but one heck of a night ..

this man knows!
if they search you at the door put it in a girls purse ..

You might as well just bring your beer and stand outside Hooters and watch the fight through the window... smh.

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

I'll fill a 5 hour energy with a shot sometimes or a water bottle/flask in pocket/coat with vodka and pour it into my drink or soda in the bathroom. This is key at sporting events (getting hammered off of 2 diet cokes ($10 + vodka) vs 10+ beers ($80-100)
youre mixing drinks in a public bathroom?

son you are dirty,nasty, filthy, all that $%!@

yeah bro. U don't even need to go to the bathroom. Everytime I go to football games I put vodka in a water bottle. When I get inside and its saucey time I buy a large soda, go back to my seat and take a couplec of shots from the water bottle and chase it with the soda, and when I've drank enough soda I pour the vodka into my soda right there. No need to go to the bathroom and do it.....im like 30-0 with this.

They dont even search you at Hooters. Buy your food and ask for water. Drink water and poor in beer. Pretend you bought it. Profit?

my friend sneaked in a four loko's everything was going good until he put the can down next to him and the owner saw him.
laugh.gif
told him to get out and the bouncer was sent after him.

Back
Top Bottom