Sneaking alchohol in a bar. Any tips?

Originally Posted by Mr 100

Flask with a special drink.. My boy got in with his flask everywhere, not sure how he did. It had devils springs in it with sprite. A demon in a bottle but one heck of a night ..

People sneaking beer into a damn hooters and putting mixed drinks into flasks? What's going on in here?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

They dont even search you at Hooters. Buy your food and ask for water. Drink water and poor in beer. Pretend you bought it. Profit?

yup, this all you gotta do OP.  they wont be checkin for you like that so youll be good.

also works for the bar.  went to the bar the other day, ordered some waters, went to the bathroom, dispense water, pour beer, profit
pimp.gif

op is the type of dude that would go to costco and grub on free samples before he goes so that he'll only have to order something small when he gets to the restaurant.

uh restaurant is hard but bar is easy as @+@%, flask and be discreet and don't drink in front of the bartender, was just doing this and it's 100% succcesssssssssssssss

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

My friend told me this is what they do in Cuba. Since condoms are something like $0.03 out there. Dudes fill them up with choice of alcohol, hide in pants, then order water or soda and pour it into their drink.

Lol have fun

thats nasty.

maybe you shouldnt be out at Hooters if you dont wanna buy beer. Stay home and save that bread

I took 5 minis to the WTT concert. I wasn't bout to pay them 10+ for that watered down BS they sell. I had a few beers and took them shots to the neck. I didn't feel bad or try to hide it..... EVERYBODY on that whole row had some. This one chick had like 20 in her purse , duno how security ain't see em
laugh.gif

But to cheap to buy beer is pathetic. Sneaking a beer in is extra pathetic. Putting a mixed drink into a flask is Super ultimate ultra pathetic

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

What i use to do back in my time would be to put the bottle right behind my belt buckle. They never search around there. behind the belt buckle and behind your pants bottom halfway tucked in against your skin.

Walking around with $40 Moet like i paid $400lol

so you telling me you snuck in a bottle of moet behind your belt buckle?

never understood what dudes get out of telling tales of the duck like this
Yea I did. Not directly behind my buckle but on my belly button behind buckle and pants button, but usually I snuck in Small Grey goose or other stuff. I dont see nothing wrong with that, then paying $10 for a shot of liquor watered down.

You all do know they mix the liquor bottles 50/50 with water

I wouldnt really call it sneaking in tho.. But most bars here is bring your own liquor anyway

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

You might as well just bring your beer and stand outside Hooters and watch the fight through the window... smh.

LOL sad but alot of grownups do that here at a other sports bar. They have to close the blinds when the fight start

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I took 5 minis to the WTT concert. I wasn't bout to pay them 10+ for that watered down BS they sell. I had a few beers and took them shots to the neck. I didn't feel bad or try to hide it..... EVERYBODY on that whole row had some. This one chick had like 20 in her purse , duno how security ain't see em
laugh.gif

But to cheap to buy beer is pathetic. Sneaking a beer in is extra pathetic. Putting a mixed drink into a flask is Super ultimate ultra pathetic

Me and my brother saw a concert recently and he snuck in 4 pints , a pipe and a bag. 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Love my big bro

ive snuck in a can of beer in my cargo shorts before, they were baggy and they didnt frisk. poured it in a pint glass under the table, worked out fine
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

Idk anyone that don't sneak #%$# into concerts

Truth. Sneaking green/alcohol to concerts is a time-honored American tradition 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom