Sneaking alchohol in a bar. Any tips?

First off, yeah I'm a cheap @#*. So What? 

Headed to maybe Hooters or some other joint to watch the Pacquio fight tonight and I have beer on deck at the house. I plan on buying some wings and fries while out there, but see it as more of a waste to buy the same beer I have at home for 5 or more dollars. Anyone ever do this? If so, were you successful? Were you spotted? Were you charged?

I snuck a tall skinny bottle of grey goose into the club once and they even patted me down at the door. It wasn't my intention to sneak it in I just forgot it was in my back Pocket. With a bar you may get away with two beers in your back pocket if they don't frisk you. GL

wait what???? sneaking liquor into a bar. now i've heard of ppl sneaking tiny bottles into the club or getting wasted in the parking lot. but into a bar. that is ver cray

Take acohol with you
park
proceed to drink in the car
exit car and enter establishment
Enjoy

chug them +%@*$ during one of the wack undercards or between fights in the parking lot if u must be a cheapskate

I doubt you can be "charged" for bringing alcohol into a bar, but as others have said, get your buzz on in the parking lot

soak some tampons in vodka , stick em up your **$ or squeeze em out in your drinks ......

roll.gif

I think there is a certain age where you're not allowed to do this anymore.

Flask with a special drink.. My boy got in with his flask everywhere, not sure how he did. It had devils springs in it with sprite. A demon in a bottle but one heck of a night ..

Originally Posted by onewearz

soak some tampons in vodka , stick em up your **$ or squeeze em out in your drinks ......

e54fc304.gif

I swear I teared up from laughter. 
winking_dog.jpg

You funny as hell doggie.

My friend told me this is what they do in Cuba. Since condoms are something like $0.03 out there. Dudes fill them up with choice of alcohol, hide in pants, then order water or soda and pour it into their drink.

Lol have fun

I'll fill a 5 hour energy with a shot sometimes or a water bottle/flask in pocket/coat with vodka and pour it into my drink or soda in the bathroom. This is key at sporting events (getting hammered off of 2 diet cokes ($10 + vodka) vs 10+ beers ($80-100)

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

I'll fill a 5 hour energy with a shot sometimes or a water bottle/flask in pocket/coat with vodka and pour it into my drink or soda in the bathroom. This is key at sporting events (getting hammered off of 2 diet cokes ($10 + vodka) vs 10+ beers ($80-100)
youre mixing drinks in a public bathroom?

son you are dirty,nasty, filthy, all that $%!@

Keep a bottle in ur car then whenever u want a drink just step outside and take a few shots and go back in

Back
Top Bottom