Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
I remember a dude pulled a small and medium popcorn bag out of the trash at my old theater and tried to get a refill, mind you we only gave refills on large's, told him no and he caught an attitude. Once I pointed what he did he got mad as hell and went back into his theater while slamming the door. Dirty bastard

I remember a dude pulled a small and medium popcorn bag out of the trash at my old theater and tried to get a refill, mind you we only gave refills on large's, told him no and he caught an attitude. Once I pointed what he did he got mad as hell and went back into his theater while slamming the door. Dirty bastard
:sick: Must've been a NT'er :smh:

Reminds me of highschool when dudes would keep their McDonalds cup and ask for a refill for a week straight

Better to do that at burger king since you fill up your own cups. My friend would always use the same cup.

Drive in theaters are cool every once in a while but not something I would do consistently. The one near me shows 3 movies consecutively when you buy a ticket and you can watch all of them. You can also pay 10$ to bring in as much food and drink that you want but it has to already be cooked.
That sounds like a reasonable deal, definitely worth it if you're with a big group. Sorry to hear you missed out on Terminator, they should've made that one the 2nd movie shown.

Still have one 20 min from and it’s pretty legit ...have a picnic there.
These places a disappearing so take advantage that yours is still around. I think I'd be there once a week, more if they played old school movies.

Back in the day (late 90's) Sprite had that instant win game for years. I used to turn in my losing cap all the damn time for my free Sprite. Clerk never looked at it.

:lol::lol:
You got guts man. Those caps were clutch though and can remember having 5+ of them in the small pocket of my Jansport.

That sounds like a reasonable deal, definitely worth it if you're with a big group. Sorry to hear you missed out on Terminator, they should've made that one the 2nd movie shown.

These places a disappearing so take advantage that yours is still around. I think I'd be there once a week, more if they played old school movies.

:lol::lol:
You got guts man. Those caps were clutch though and can remember having 5+ of them in the small pocket of my Jansport.
Thanks man I ended up catching on DVD at the good old Hollywood Video :rofl:
:sick: Must've been a NT'er :smh:
:lol: BrokeTalk

I wish drive-in movie theaters still existed. Can you guys imagine the food variety and aromas in the air before the movie starts?

we have them out here in LA. mostly on the east side where it's more of an older flavor. I rearranged my roster for this new year, so I'm gonna take my side piece b/c she likes to f*** in my whip.

Thanks man I ended up catching on DVD at the good old Hollywood Video :rofl:
Aww man, lol. Well at least you saw it.

we have them out here in LA. mostly on the east side where it's more of an older flavor. I rearranged my roster for this new year, so I'm gonna take my side piece b/c she likes to f*** in my whip.

I'm totally willing to drive to the east side, don't even care what's playing. Thanks for the heads up. Tacos and a movie sound like a good plan.

Sneaking in candy/snacks or water/soda is one thing but sandwiches, popeyes,chinese food... ramen noodles fam? How yall getting the hot water in?

Somebody on here will justify this I’m sure
She might be poor or really liked the food.

I got other concerns with the post though. What jr high is taking trips to Chinese buffets? :nerd: :lol:

Like damn was it the first one in ya state?

I have yet to experience a movie at the Drive-In.

Something I'd like to do before they all go away.

E539BCD0-6379-49FE-9AA1-58F30E517856.jpeg

my trick was buying a ticket for a movie that starts 4 hours in advance and then a watch movie that is just starting after i watch the first movie watch a little of the actual movie then just go back and get a refund

We used to sneak In-N-Out to the movies, we thought we were slick and those workers probably smelled it a mile away. Used those have people in theater heated and stomach's growling. :lol:

In the theater now as we speak watching Bad Boys 2. Came in with Pretzel Nutella, Gummies, aged cheddar popcorn, and a burger.. **** here is too damn expensive.

Also a bottle of water

My mom made bloody marrys at home for us and snuck it into the movies in her purse for us. We were lit watching Uncut Gems lmao.

Back
Top Bottom