Sneaking Food into the Movies, yah or nay? Vol Snacks are Too Danm High!

Do you smuggle snacks in the theater/stadium?

• Yup. I’ll be damned..

Votes: 98 77.2%
  • No. An extra $10 ain’t gonna beak me..

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • Eat before or after.

Votes: 16 12.6%

• Total voters
Usually try to sneak in some redvines and/or m&ms. I remember I was messing with this one chick who would always ask me to stop by the Dollar Tree to get like $20 worth of candy and she somehow sneak it in. I was always expecting to get caught and have her looking looking like onenof those clown tricks with the never-ending supply of candies coming out of her purse.

F2A550C5-AC37-44C0-BBAA-C2A7B96C6244.gif

Not sneaking in, but sneaking out. I remember i used to mess with this older lady back in the day. We went to a club, she got a big bottle of goose. Maybe 10 or 15min after we got there she says **** this lets bounce. I said what? We just got here and what we doing with the bottle. She said we taking it of course. Proceeds to put the bottle down her shirt in her bra. I was like woah. She tells me grab the 2 bottles of chase too :rofl: man she was too lit that lady. Wild night we ended up at some karaoke spot at like 3am and i was selling shots to randoms :lol:

Not sneaking in, but sneaking out. I remember i used to mess with this older lady back in the day. We went to a club, she got a big bottle of goose. Maybe 10 or 15min after we got there she says **** this lets bounce. I said what? We just got here and what we doing with the bottle. She said we taking it of course. Proceeds to put the bottle down her shirt in her bra. I was like woah. She tells me grab the 2 bottles of chase too :rofl: man she was too lit that lady. Wild night we ended up at some karaoke spot at like 3am and i was selling shots to randoms :lol:

My brother had a houseparty a couple years ago and I got too lit and blacked/passed out. I wake uo the next morning to find out thatmy brother and my boy went to the Savoy (lounge in inglewood) after everyone left the party. They said they got there and there was a shooting like 10 min after they arrived so my boy grabbed the henny bottle and ran out the door :rofl:

The visual of my boy making sure to not leave the henny bottle behind while dudes are shooting had me dying :rofl:

Reminds me of my mans that used to steal everything back in the day...Yo would reach behind the bar when the bartender was busy on the other side and grab whatever he could get his hands on...We used to walk around with nasty **** like 151 Bacardi or Schnapps with the bottle pourer tip still on it :lol: :smh:

SOunds like a feeninlikejodeci feeninlikejodeci type story :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Me, wifey and her friend once brought Panda Express into a movie. We didn’t plan to do that; just ran out of time to eat it before the movie. People apparently complained about the smell, so an usher asked to throw the food out or leave. We left. I was really hungry. :lol:

*Edit - I don’t remember how we got the food past the main entrance of the theater in the first place.
8)

These stories :lol: I remember years ago I was this nice resto that has a rooftop bar on a Saturday night with a coworker getting lit. We stayed until close and the elevator was broken so we had to take the stairs which requires going past the kitchen. I remember thinking I was going to try to convince the chefs to make me some food because I was a regular and had the drunk munchies. No one is in there but the beverages were so I just grabbed two bottles of wine and we bounced. My coworker looked at me like
1614078465700.gif

Funny thing is afterwards I wanted to go the late night spot and he didn’t so I ended up just giving him the bottles so I could party more but he was acting like I was implicating him an FBI investigation or asking him to hold a few bricks and he would get jammed up by taking the bottles :lol:

Our theaters have 1.50$ refills on souvenir cups. Always buy the popcorn at the theater. But we sneak in candies. Saves us bout 40$ :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom