NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Outside of first-party Nintendo classics and many other gems like Castlevania, Megaman, Ninja Gaiden etc, the majority of the NES library has to be considered trash AF.

So you're saying that Final Fantasy, Blaster Master, RC Pro Am, Contra, Shadowgate, Dragon Warrior I-IV, Faxanadu, Ultima III and IV, Baseball Stars, TMNT, Donkey Kong, Kid Icarus, Ghosts 'n Goblins, Crystalis, Tecmo Bowl and Super Bowl, Pro Wrestling, Metal Gear, Battletoads, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Double Dragon, Excitebike, Duck Hunt, Spy Hunter, Ice Hockey, Solomon's Key, Wizards and Warriors, and Paperboy are all "trash af" titles?

NT is always good for a laugh. :rofl:

Last edited:
Welp, GS is sold out.

I just want the Classic NES on its own. Is that too much to ask for? :lol:

For those who hacked their NES, can you change the filters (Classic tube TV filter, sqaure pixels) on the games you added in afterwords?? :nerd:

i feel like this will never be in stock
laugh.gif
I know
mean.gif

What a stupid company. People like me who don't even play video games anymore are willing to buy that. Increase the supply, idiots.
**** you Nintendo!
Welp, GS is sold out.

I just want the Classic NES on its own. Is that too much to ask for?
laugh.gif

Apparently it is
tired.gif

I just placed an order off of the original Best Buy link. Not sure if it's even in stock but my payment information went through. Will update soon.

Hopefully I will just get lucky the next time I'm at Best Buy or GameStop

yea but I'm not about that camp life just to grab one from a store. Plus the Pie looks way more versatile than the classic.

For those in the south bay, dave and busters Milpitas got their shipment this weekend. I think it was 12,000 tickets to redeem it

Been had. Haven't played it yet still waiting on my controller cord extensions. Nintendo trolled hard on this one with the short controller cables and limited supply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom