NES Classic Mini re-releasing 6/29/18 retail $60

Kicks me to a page that says 'Opps something went wrong' and when I do get through to click Continue to payment information it says theres a problem and to call them to order... Appreciate the heads up and the help still!

Tried putting my card in, Visa Checkout, Paypal

nothing works 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Keep trying. I kept getting the error adding to cart, error when trying to check out as guest etc, then then it would cycle a load of times and stall when trying to pay but it eventually went through.

Good luck guys!

Holy cow boys I got one!!!! Finally got through to enter my CC info and it would get stuck on processing and then stay on the same page, tried that a few times then went through paypal. Same thing three more times getting stuck on processing wheel. Then BAM! Order confirmation! Thanks again for the heads up, super happy I got this FINALLY!

Nice, congrats!

I hope you play your NES Classic more than I have since I got it on release day lol.

Holy cow boys I got one!!!! Finally got through to enter my CC info and it would get stuck on processing and then stay on the same page, tried that a few times then went through paypal. Same thing three more times getting stuck on processing wheel. Then BAM! Order confirmation! Thanks again for the heads up, super happy I got this FINALLY!

This. You just have to keep trying.

I been on this processing wheel for 5 mins after clicking place your order. Should I refresh the page or let it rock?

Fianlly got through  annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd sold out

just wasnt meant to be for me

Think it might actually be dead now. My coworker was trying to buy one, had it in his cart, and was on the address screen trying to get to payment for the last 10min, but when it finally loaded it took it out of his cart and won't let you add them.

"This item is currently unavailable for online purchase"

Sorry guys.

Back
Top Bottom