SNL skit with Jay-z, Will Farrel, Beans, Bleek

^ :rofl:
roll.gif
YA BOY'S OFF THE WALL, THESE OTHER N__'S IS TITO..​

lol never saw that

wonder if they really were smoking...and was jigga really rocking a limp bizkit beanie?

Man the REAL glory days of the ROC,,,dont get me wrong i like 02-04 ROC but...that 96-01 was like the first 3 man G-unit ..but like the unit they signed 2 many peeps
Team Negrodamus​
thetruemovement

Damn I remember watching this the first time it aired. I was thinking about it the other day.
But As The Scenery Grows I See In Different Lights
The Shades And Shadows Undulate In My Perception
My Feelings Swell And Stretch I See From Greater Heights
I Realize What I Am Now Too Smart To Mention To You​

lol.. i'd never seen that.. the robert goulet version of big papa is :pimp:
pimp.gif
too..
[color=003300]E[/color][color=255025]q[/color][color=6e8b6e]u[/color][color=92a892]i[/color][color=b7c5b7]p[/color][color=dbe3db]o[/color]TR[color=ffb7b7]I[/color][color=ff9292]c[/color][color=ff6e6e]o[/color][color=ff4949]l[/color][color=ff2525]o[/color][color=ff0000]r[/color]​
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin the 260
FLO holdin down Indiana​

I remember this. Did he really say @#%$ on the air though?? I kinda remember that he did, but also that he didn't...

Word I never seen this @#%$ before

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ Beans when the damn Ram rolled up besides them

White Donkey

:lol:
laugh.gif

[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

R.I.P Goulet.....

Ferrell
laugh.gif

The Only Sensible Way To Live In This World Is Without Rules....​
/.::.\STARSCREAM/.::.\
"Conquest is made of the ashes of one's enemies."
And Tonight You're Going To Break Your One Rule.​

My Dude Will Ferrell :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Whoa...he said the "N" word in that last one...kinda iffy on that but the Rocafella one was hilarious
TEAM XBOX360​
.:GAMERTAG= Swerv On You​

Yeah...He really said N......It was in the song...and he was in character.....But I can see how some may not like it....
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Hilarious. Will Ferrel was one of the best SNL ever had.
I'm herpes free, if it matters
some girls are bigger than others, some girls mothers are bigger than other girls mothers
Boycott Perishable Chinese Imports

Back
Top Bottom