SNOH AALEGRA THREAD!

The transition from retro to her current sound is spot-on
In the current sea of R&B artists with a similar sound, her voice is very distinct -- almost like Winehouse

servechilled81 servechilled81 -- I follow that interviewer Gaby Wilson on IG -- I'd shoot up her club, no questions

The transition from retro to her current sound is spot-on
In the current sea of R&B artists with a similar sound, her voice is very distinct -- almost like Winehouse

servechilled81 servechilled81 -- I follow that interviewer Gaby Wilson on IG -- I'd shoot up her club, no questions
I see that Winehouse comparison a lot, she mentions Salaam Remi in that interview so that might be where she's gets that Amy flavor from

She's 3 for 3 on these singles
Looking forward to the album -- I know concert tickets are gonna be harder to cop now

:lol:

her time with Prince is really coming through on this

tumblr_nmcryrUXEq1twgx55o1_250.gif

Album sooooooo ****ing tough man.

On "Nothing To Me," is that Kendrick in the background of the chorus? :lol: same type of inflection in the voice

Album sooooooo ****ing tough man.

On "Nothing To Me," is that Kendrick in the background of the chorus? :lol: same type of inflection in the voice
Haha, nah.

It’s these two:

Shorty’s colder than a bucket of ice on a hotter summer day, too.
B3F201FB-8C5D-4531-ADF9-126A4F40D30B.png

She has that “elegant R&B” beauty to me on some Sade ish.

Is it getting hot in here or is it just me?
889A492E-C8BE-4971-8B86-0B31EC0D3135.png

that Portishead sample. :pimp:
She sampled them on her last album too, well indirectly via their sample of Isaac Hayes

Album definitely delivered and was needed for the year

Can't wait to give it more spins

I'm guessing the US tour dates will roll around for top of 2020

I kind of consider myself a 6lack fan but this song just makes me realize dude sounds the same on everything.
17CC3E4D-9842-44B8-82B4-C9ECB08EEB2D.png

Back
Top Bottom