Snoops back on his JOBBBBBBBB!!

ham city

Banned
Joined Oct 18, 2009

who was the last guy to spit before Twinz got on? speaking of which, it's good to see dem on the mic.

Joined Sep 17, 2004
who's that guy in the west coast beanie. It seems no one knows whos in this video, only Daz

Joined Apr 1, 2009
Maaaaaaaaaaan!

That %%*! was sick.

Glad to see The Twins back and Snoop pulling a strong crew together to get the West crackin again.

Joined Dec 21, 2003
seems like everyones talking bout problem. he got heavy backing by snoop and was on his album on that nipsey track.

he had a song that was kinda big on LA radio called "i'm F'd up". remix with jim jones too.

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Originally Posted by wildout4

seems like everyones talking bout problem. he got heavy backing by snoop and was on his album on that nipsey track.

he had a song that was kinda big on LA radio called "i'm F'd up". remix with jim jones too.
he got any mixtapes out? 

Joined Aug 15, 2008
not bad...hopefully some young cats from out here can get themselves together to represent the west so snoop doesnt have to do it every time

Joined Jul 13, 2004
Twinz got the sound that go 'round and 'round!

Man that was dope, brought me back to the 90s.  Where was Warren G and Nate

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now