Snot nose rich suburban kids have and will ruin the game...:/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw a 13 year old kid and his Daddy today walk into my local Mom n Pop shop and wipe out entire size runs of a few of the latest drops.  I had to ask em and they said he wanted em all to resell and hope he grows into some of them. Was his 8th grade Grad gift and they spent $4,200 .. The damn kid called the 8's "the Velcro ones" and the recent 11 low release "ugly girlie shoes but I saw other kids wearin em so I'm a "crop em" anyway.... I wish it was just 10 years ago when Nike and JB didn't release EVERY weekend and flood the market.. I get it there is money to be made BUT I believe the way things are going Nike with their "genius" marketing etc they are about to kill the game... Nike must know this, they either know its coming close to the end of the world and don't care anymore or they are ignorant to the demise of REAL sneakerheads!! Sorry for the rant just my 2 cents as a 35 year old OG nikehed (my 1st pair were 1989 military blues and been a junkie ever since) I believe it is at the tipping point.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom