Snow + Alabama = ???

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

Cali FTW!
Tell em
pimp.gif

it finally stopped in bham but its a nice bit still on the ground

I'm in Montgomery visiting my grandma, I wake up this morning to go move my car and it's snow every where

Originally Posted by lafayquinn

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

We haven't had a measurable snowfall (1+ inches) here in Birmingham, Alabama since 2000. We certainly got that today...

... here's what I woke up to:

And it's still falling.

That is what it looked like for most of the winter here in NJ... just brush it off the car and go to work like nothing happened.

Tim, do you even have trucks there to salt the roads? I assume not.

laugh.gif
true that

Ryan, the City of Birmingham probably has a few of those trucks, but definitely not a fleet. Just wouldn't be cost-effective. So I'm guessing the majorroads have been taken care of. Actually, as you can see by the pics, the sidewalks and roadways were still too warm to get any accumulation. And as I type thislooking out the window, the sun is out, the sky is bright blue, and the snow is melting rapidly. In a few hours, it will look as if nothing ever happened. Ohwell.

It snowed in Montgomery last January. I prefer the little snow in Alabama, over the snow up here in Iowa and Nebraska.

This pisses me off. I snows in Memphis, skips Knoxville, then goes and %%*$% on the DMV. HOW COME I ALWAYS GET SKIPPED

Back
Top Bottom