Snow?

they keep saying that... keep giving us hope and then taking it away.

dont count on snow, but itll be freezing, pack your parka!
Team Pacific Northwest​

The amount of snow Seattle gets is directly correlated to how prepared the city is for such weather. When they're not prepared, there's accumulation and the city shuts down. When they are prepared and the news stations cover the preparedness to no end, it doesn't snow.

its supposedly supposed to snow a little tonight and more tomorrow in Seattle. hopefully the snow will stick this time so school gets canceled. is it snowing anywhere else in WA?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Damn i have a math test tommorrow.
I need this snow day.
Team Pacific Northwest​
2o6​

i don't believe the hype, but we'll see.
Breakin' more necks than Solid Snake.<br><br>Your chains do not excite the feds.

its gettin pretty nippy. but it supposed to start when most of us are asleep. i hoping for 6inches+
Team Pacific Northwest​

The real question now is.....HOW icy will it get tonight (wednesday) ?
oo206oo is more awesome than you. Don't argue.

You can hate if you want to, but you're wasting your time.

Snowing in Oak Harbor, sticking. Hopefully picks up tonight and no school tomorrow. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Pacific Northwest

i had school cancelled today, GRCC :x
sick.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​
TeaM LeadeR​
2FIVE3​
"If I've learned one thing, it takes money to make money kid."

i got snow sticking in west seattle. I was waiting in the wallgreens on 35th for an hour for a prescription and it got going while I was in there. No snow when I went in and sticking like a mofo when i got out.
Team Pacific Northwest​

the most snow i've seen in south seattle in a couple years. snow fell hardest around 7:30pm and started slowing down at 8:14pm. since there was so much snow on beacon I decided to do some "parking lot drifting" at AAA and as I did a right turn to go into the lot @ around 15mph my car did a 180. after that i made one snowman and i got too tired to finish the second one.

2cxzuw2.jpg

2dgq5nn.jpg

haha. nice pics robert. but @#%$!!! it took me 2.5 hours to get home from work this time around, haha. last time, it took me 4 :rolleyes
eyes.gif

man... southcenter to kent... 2.5 hours!? if there wasnt any snow, i would have been home in 15 mins... :\
ohwell.gif
Team Pacific Northwest​

^damn!!!
its wet in seattle...thats about it haha
little to no snow either fallng or sticking
ian...is it still snowing down there? my parents called me and said renton is bein dropped on a couple hours ago..hella icy too

Back
Top Bottom