SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

He bout to become one of them

tumblr_n5aesci0cn1qmwidzo1_500.gif

Disagree I think he gonna turn into a Chris Dorner type.

Nah, I think he's gonna eat his gun. Especially if Mel becomes a junkie.

Before that I can see him pulling this

idolator.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

And failing.

I was just thinking I hope this is a trap for Andre.

Forget his gun and badge, they should've took his kidneys and a piece of his liver.

I was just thinking I hope this is a trap for Andre.

Forget his gun and badge, they should've took his kidneys and a piece of his liver.
I thought he knew it when he said “where did you come from?” Should have put his gun in the room safe, never leave **** like that out.

Imma need a gif of Franklin's head nod to Andre and Skully dancing :rofl:

My boy from the Wood is always good to play a crazy not to smart gangsta :lol:

Shorty really about to be a coke head.

Julia and the whole CIA are ****ed about to make Teddy expendable.
I thought he knew it when he said “where did you come from?” Should have put his gun in the room safe, never leave **** like that out.
That would've been smart but they probably wouldve stole the entire safe :lol: Some of them ****s be portable.

Last edited:
Franklin really need to pump his breaks with this eye in the sky plan of expanding. Thinking Teddy gonna supply him long enough where he's that removed is naive.

Thinking he can just sell to major cities like there aint some other agent supplying some NYC dopevoy is shortsighted.

I thought he knew it when he said “where did you come from?”

That's when I immediately thought of Franklin...set up.

Stacy was a nice touch. Crazy shermed out OG, Iono man. You know it's a wild idea if Leon has reservations.

Tulflowitz sending goons to Cissy's house? Racist idiot. He shook now tho.

Old Colombian drug lord showing Teddy who is really calling the shots. Making him snort coke too...Humbling lol.

Imma need a gif of Franklin's head nod to Andre and Skully dancing

Those 2 and fatback's face when Stacy puts those ear drops in lmao.

Mel getting jumped really gonna have her outta here. Andre suspended and now he on some real murder ****. It's bout to get wild.

Damn man, I hope we see my man pilot Matt again. He was one of my favorite characters.

Teddy is absolutely gonna kill his wife, & i'm still trying to figure Andre out. On one hand i think he really wants to kill franklin, On the other i see him getting fed up with the treatment on the force. they highlighted Andre's other side prior to being a cop for a reason

The Leon vs Manboy situation is definitely leading to a Leon VS Franklin situation. Leon doesn't seem to grasp the big picture like Franklin does. We see this happen with all crews.

Can't believe those lil hood rats jumped our bae like that. I hope she at least managed to land one punch during that situation.

Yeah, Leon is letting his hate for Manboy sour things.

I can unfortunately see Leon dying and Manboy taking his spot.

:lol::lol: I was wondering when Stacy was gone pop up, I seen his vlad interview a while ago where he said he had a role this season.

Uncle Jerome tryna get out the game and Franklin talked him out of it...That was an ominous scene.

Mel on that coke coke...Why she ain’t buss shon shon, she been going to the range for nothing smh

Man I missed them jumping Mel. My dirtectv went out for about a minute because it stormed Thursday. Smh. Glad I saw that in this thread had to watch it on FX Now.

Back
Top Bottom