SNOWFALL THREAD. (tv series)

Yea, you're right. Wiki said 8 but IMDB got 10.
Screenshot_20190815-174014.png

Wonder if Frank finding out about his uncle means he will end up killing somebody that's close to him for snitching or betrayal. I still think there's going to be some sort of conflict between him and Eazy E.

This Show lost me.
I'm 3 behind.
Season is moving, nah I wouldn't even say it's moving slow.
I think a lot has happened.
I'm just no longer interested.

i think the chick working with the dude from the cia will grt killed this season..her,andre, or Andres partner

This ***** Andre's presence just ****ed up a Sunday breakfast :lol:

Wanda Wonder humming the abc's and hbd :rofl:

Loved how they rolled up on Bo and Lamont after Manboy barked on his mans :lol:

As far as I'm concerned, Mel simply exposed herself and conned a lot of ppl with a pretty smile. She was always weak minded and that's how she ended up like that. One night on the rock and she stealing cars and doing the most to get high.

Just caught the last 3 episodes.
Mel's face didn't look too bad after getting kicked in the face with a Skate.
Reed's wife hitting the Snow and feeling old feelings.
Saw that coming a Mile away, but Reed is about to choose the job over her.

As far as I'm concerned, Mel simply exposed herself and conned a lot of ppl with a pretty smile. She was always weak minded and that's how she ended up like that. One night on the rock and she stealing cars and doing the most to get high.

Do you know any junkies?

It has nothing to do with being weak minded. She was chasing down that feeling she got from the first high. That’s what most crackheads will tell you.

Mel and Wanda was beamed up in that skating rink like a Hype Williams video...

Wanda has me trippin the whole episode. Showin up to the smoke house on skates :lol: :lol:

Fool got tossed out that window crazy too...

Didn’t care for Manboy earlier this season, but I like how he riding with/for Franklin...

Frank, Leon, and Manboy showing up to them dudes spot like the Heatles... :pimp:

Reed's wife hitting the Snow and feeling old feelings.
Saw that coming a Mile away, but Reed is about to choose the job over her.

I really don't know understand that part of the story, but from the moment that agent walked into the wife's office earlier in the season, i have a feeling they told her some **** like help us burn Teddy & next week's trailer seems to solidify that theory somewhat. So i don't think she really wants him back.....

PO

Back
Top Bottom